Out of Town Thread - New Season Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Eichel is so good as an 18-year-old it's scary.

And he's on my fantasy team which happens to be a keeper league. :D

thewall

Jul 9, 2010
Chris Cuthberth doing games for NBC.. miss him so much with CBC.. one of the best in the business for sure!

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Seems like the jets spanked the bruins. Habs need to be ready for a sour team.

I'd imagine Julien's leash is short, and the last thing he needs is an 0-2 start

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal
It is ironic to see the Pens with Crosby/Malkin/Kessel being the first team to be shut down this season.:laugh:

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
I surfed channels. I couldn't believe how bad the Bruins D looked. They must be better than what they showed against the Jets or they'll be eliminated before April. Will Chara make a difference on Saturday?

Eichel scored his first NHL goal but I missed it. I didn't see much of McDavid. Anyone form an impression of him?

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Where are you guys watching the Oilers? It's not on Centre Ice and I can't find it on SN.

Edit. Never mind. Hehe I thought the game was in Edmonton

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
I'm still getting used to that 3 on 3 thing personally, I can't quite get behind it yet. It all feels extremely gimmicky and arbitrary to be. Oh well, I'll get there at some point I guess. I can see why people might find it fun mind you.

thewall

Jul 9, 2010
What a snipe by Vanek.. lol Parise with the hat trick.. 5 to 4 wild..

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
My thinking exactly
Oilers should have drafted Eichel :sarcasm:

Without going into their respective merits, the fact that McDavid is Canadian and Eichel is American might have entered into their thinking in a small way. That is, as an Oiler playing in Edmonton, Eichel probably would be the more of the two likely to turn free agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad