Out of Town Thread - New Season Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Yeah it's been two whole days since he scored a highlight reel goal.

Shoulda taken Strome.

NewHabsEra*

Its incredible the difference between the WHL and the Q when you look at the scores.. The WHL is low scoring, defensive first league while the Q has no real structure and alot of mediocre teams..

19VJ17

Mar 9, 2011
Babcock looks like he already lost 10lbs after only 10 games....

I guess true what they say. Lots of money can't buy you food

I think I got that right :sarcasm:

Stoneburg

Mar 21, 2004
Fishing
Its incredible the difference between the WHL and the Q when you look at the scores.. The WHL is low scoring, defensive first league while the Q has no real structure and alot of mediocre teams..

Your observations have been known by scouts for at least 20 years, and is the reason why more players are drafted from the WHL than the Q.

Markov4Captain

Dec 29, 2009
Montreal, QC
Idk who is doing the analysis on the Leafs-Stars game but never heard such bush league commentary. I get its the Leafs but man, Pierre Houde would never say such things. Keep it professional.

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
Weird how after tonight Toronto's only wins will be against the terrible Blue Jackets and the amazing Stars

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec

lol... That's actually ********. The WHL has been one of the highest scoring league in the past few years. Last year it had two teams with over 300 GF, while there were none in the 'Q.

http://chlstats.pythonanywhere.com/home/QMJHL/2014/
http://chlstats.pythonanywhere.com/home/whl/2014/

19VJ17

Mar 9, 2011
Kane just made Quick look bad. Tied the game 2-2. LA sure looks good early this season.

LastWordArmy

Sep 11, 2011
Canada

This may have been true in the 80s and 90s... not so sure its true today.

DenverHabsFan

Sep 9, 2011
Highlands Ranch, CO
Seems like PAP only had success with the Islanders. I'm guessing he goes back there at some point. Much less pressure to produce.

Heck, people can't even see what you're doing in the offensive zone:

BUuFaQtCQAAPOam.jpg

:laugh:

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Yeah the Q coaches are just a bunch of Pejorative Slurs that are 20 years back in terms of systems, it's all fake structure.

Yep. Everytime I go in Blainville, only thing I hear Joel Bouchard say is...."Next line"!...."Next line"!. And sometimes the guy go as far as "Let's go boys". That's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad