League News: Out of Town Scoreboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Carolina getting smoked by Bolts. I was sure those two teams would combine for the requisite non-Caps, SE division game total of 3 standings points.

With both Hurricanes and Jets losing in regulation, and with old Ovie reappearing at Verizon, this is turning out to be a good day for Caps fans.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
11:42 CAR ALEXANDER SEMIN : HI-STICKING - 2 MIN (MATTHEW CARLE)
15:38 CAR ALEXANDER SEMIN : TRIPPING - 2 MIN (ERIC BREWER)

Oh Sasha.

And he give Stamkos goal scoring and point lead too. FFS Sasha, keep it together.

amjay13

Jan 7, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
LOL........4 points out of 1st despite this horrific start. If Ovy heats up and they get solid goaltending, there is no reason why they can't win this rotten division.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Rooting for Bruins, Isles, Devils and Pens tomorrow against SE Division teams. Here's hoping Semin gets a couple stupid penalties in offensive zone for Canes. One of my most vivid Sasha memories, incidentally, is when he failed to convert a breakaway and then fell on top of the goalie, resulting in goalie interference penalty. THAT was vintage Sasha.

Nice that Bolts, Jets and Canes will be playing second game in two days. (Of course the Devils and Isles will be doing same, but still.)

Life is sweet in the aftermath of an AO hat trick. Holtby played well, too, and Mickey Ribs. Plus, Kundratek continues to outperform anything I could have expected from him this year.

It's weird having Laich on the shelf but Poti in the lineup. Feels like a fundamental misalignment in the universe. I'm impressed Poti ever made it back onto the roster, much as I'd prefer to see someone else in his spot. A year and a half is a long time to miss, especially with your GM suggesting publicly that your career may be over.

Maybe they could transplant Poti's groin to Green or Laich?

ForzaItalia

Mar 23, 2008
Toronto, ON
VFU9rpk.gif

Dat Datsyuk!

Halpysback*

goal and 2 assists for the glue, looking quite threatening going into verizon centre.

swimmer77

More PIM's than Points
Jun 22, 2010
in water
Carolina squeaked out a win on the road. Tampa Bay not so lucky.

Ottawa is hanging in there.

Toronto has dropped off a bit.

Philly has Hartnell back.

At least Washington is the team with some games at hand now but amazingly still 3rd from last in the NHL. <sigh>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad