League News: Out of Town Scoreboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

swimmer77

More PIM's than Points
Jun 22, 2010
in water
Fun game. Pittsburgh crease was a little crowded on that first Philly goal. LOL I lost Vokoun in that mass of humanity.

And Simmonds engages after being concussed.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
You didn't lose him, he was the only one not in the goal crease.

l2jzkg.jpg

foundhockey

Apr 29, 2012
Georgia, USA
Re: the Penguins-Flyers game on NBC right now. I used to think posters were exaggerating over the homer commentary by Pierre, Doc, etc. They weren't at all. It's ridiculous how they fawn over the Pens.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
This game is a riot. These two teams just lose any sense of discipline when they play each other.
They're like WJC games. Momentum shifts galore.

I absolutely hate it when referees call the game based on the score. Thankfully the Flyers etched out the regulation win.

swimmer77

More PIM's than Points
Jun 22, 2010
in water
Yep, Vokoun. LOL He got Voraczeched.

To me though it would have been better for the Pens to win as much as I hate to admit it but at least it wasn't a 3 pointer.

Crazy, amazing game. LOL

NobodyBeatsTheWiz

Happy now?
Jun 26, 2004
The Burbs
Okay, seriously, is Ryan O'Reilly's dad a Pejorative Slured human being? That email is really something.

Yeah, I just got around to Reading that. Not sure how having daddy send an e-mail to the paper is the greatest indicator of Character.

And it sure seems like Dad has Decided that ROR isn't playing for the Avs again. Can't see how this doesn't significantly Hurt his trade Value.

Halpysback*

I'm guessing Avs are close to a deal somewhere but want more, and this is his way of getting them to take it and run before O'Reilly has no value.

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA
My main Takeaway is that ROR's dad needs to Learn English. I doubt he went to his dad And said "hey Write something to Dater that makes Us look really really Dumb for real".

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
Dipietro on waivers..

As well as Mursak by Wings. Could be a decent pickup. Never really got chance with Wings. I like him, fast as you get, not totally terrible hockey sense, good on forecheck, shot is ok.

Liberati0n*

From http://blogs.newsobserver.com/canes/semins-pass-still-has-heads-shaking
Muller also said there are other aspects of Semin's game that has been something of a surprise.
"His puck strength," Muller said. "His puck strength, and I know now why he's a plus player -- he reads the game pretty good.
"He's not your typical guy when you say he's a defensive forward, but he understands the game, he's smart player and he reads it well enough to put himself in the right position a lot of times and he out-thinks his opponent. The part I didn't realize is how smart a hockey player he is."

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Nasty-looking whiplash for malkin tonite. He looked okay getting up, but missed rest of game. I'm thinking he may be out for a few games. At the very least his neck is going to hurt like a mother****** tomorrow and next day.

I had to keep reminding myself to root for Pens since they were playing FLA. Very hard thing to do. Esp. every time i see 87 on the ice.

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA
Nasty-looking whiplash for malkin tonite. He looked okay getting up, but missed rest of game. I'm thinking he may be out for a few games. At the very least his neck is going to hurt like a mother****** tomorrow and next day.

I had to keep reminding myself to root for Pens since they were playing FLA. Very hard thing to do. Esp. every time i see 87 on the ice.

Rossi says he has concussion symptoms this morning. Sounds like it could be bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad