Out Of Town Scoreboard III Playoffs,Discussion,Schedule,Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
If the Caps lose do they fire Trotz? What else can the team do honestly? You can't trade the core but they haven't won anything?

Fire the entire team and send them to Las Vegas, and start their own expansion team and give their team to Vegas. Kind of like how AHL teams do it. Like when the River Rats became Carolina's team 10 or 11 years ago.

For what it's worth, I don't think they will lose this series, but I do think think that it's going longer than it should go. I think it will probably go 6 or 7 at this point. I predicted 5 and I broke my own rule of not adding at least 1 game to the amount of games that the Caps probably should win it in.

If anything though, how they've looked against Toronto and the extra half game of play tonight, only to lose in OT, has really refueled all the doubt I have about them making a deep run.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Holtby's playoff save percentage in 47 games (not including tonight) is .938

That's ridiculous for a goaltender that's 2 games below 500 in the playoffs. That's why I would blame him the least of any player on that team. For a goaltender to have a .938 save percentage in 47 playoff games and be 23-25 and never have advanced to the conference finals, that shows the team has let him down more often than not. That's how underwhelming they've been in the playoffs. His GAA is also under 1.90

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad