Out of Town Scoreboard 2017-18 season III: Stanley Cup Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goptor

Jun 30, 2016
Can't win playoff games with players like Gardiner. Puck comes right in front of him and he's got his stick in the air and behind him since he wants to lay down a hit....

Reminds me of plays Karel Rachunek would do.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
DeBrusk was picked 8 spots behind Zacha.... It's not like he was picked 1-5 spots later.

Just think of that really good team in South Florida who picked Lawson Crouse over both DeBrusk, Barzal and probably a bunch of other guys. Then the top 5 GM in the league in Arizona who later traded for him.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Can't win playoff games with players like Gardiner. Puck comes right in front of him and he's got his stick in the air and behind him since he wants to lay down a hit....

Reminds me of plays Karel Rachunek would do.
Can't win with Hainsey and Polak back there either.

What a dumb signing in Hainsey. Let me guess who made that signing? Lou? That was probably one of the signings Shanny allowed Lou to make.

Polak looks like a Lou favorite, but they had him there before Lou.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The Leafs just ain't good enough, they just aren't.

I think a lot of people here counted Boston out of this game prematurely.

I still thought they would win when it was 4-3 Leafs.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
DeBrusk was picked 8 spots behind Zacha.... It's not like he was picked 1-5 spots later.

Just think of that really good team in South Florida who picked Lawson Crouse over both DeBrusk, Barzal and probably a bunch of other guys. Then the top 5 GM in the league in Arizona who later traded for him.

Makes Conte look even worse.

TML have a comeback in them?

BahlDeep

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal
Like I said, TML is an overrated team.

Their defense is trash, and their offense is overrated, and I actually don't hate the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad