Out of Town Scoreboard 2017-18 season III: Stanley Cup Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Just now realized Morgan Rielly's spelling of his last name. Very odd spelling of that name. I always assumed it was spelled Reilly, until I saw his jersey just now and thought maybe it was a jersey spelling gaffe, then I looked it up. I would probably mispronounce that name as ''Really'' if I saw that spelling and had to call him up as a salesman or in a doctors office, etc.

niedermayer……schneider

this needs explaination now!

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Toronto is just us, but a year ahead.

So the Leafs maybe push Tampa to 6 instead of 5.
Yeah I think Tampa beats them in 6, maybe 5, maybe 7, but I think they beat them.

I think they beat Boston too. Boston can't score and their overrated goalie hasn't been good enough. They look like they'll bow out to Tampa, but I think they can still win this game.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
niedermayer……schneider

this needs explaination now!
Haha

After thinking about it a little more, I don't think I'd call them ''Really'', but that's a strange spelling.

Niedermayer and Schneider are surnames that I think originated in Germany or somewhere in the region. While Reilly is a surname that I believe originates from the UK. Rielly? Probably still originating from the UK. Perhaps not? I used to be really good with surname origins.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Barely any screen there.

Andersen trying to help out Rask right now.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
They were really giving it to Rask during the intermission. Milbury suggested last period that he has trouble in big games.

I don't think he has trouble in big games, as he was a beast back in the 2013 playoffs, I just think he isn't good enough anymore. Skills are eroding a bit. They've diminished since 2013, for whatever reason that is.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Milbury has been fun this game, I'll say that much.

He's already making fun of Nash for that penalty and his play this series.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Now that's a VERY bad goal.

That's pathetic, Andersen needs to stop that. Rask hasn't allowed anything that bad tonight.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
That goal gave me PTSD to pre-February KK and post-December Cory.
Kinkaid did allow a goal identical to that back in February, didn't he? Wasn't it against either Calgary or Ottawa? I think Calgary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad