Out of Town Scoreboard 2017-18 season III: Stanley Cup Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I agree with you.

The only thing I will say is that Holtby is probably the best goalie that they've seen since the first round. Martin Jones is as ordinary as the surname itself and Hellebuyck really looked like trash in game 2-4 of the last series. Outside of games 1 and 5, he really broke down.

Even if Fleury just has an average series, I think Vegas probably wins.

That's another whowouldathunkit scenario...Holtby wasn't even the sure starter to open the playoffs and had been so poor in the second half of the season, now he looks back to prior seasons form.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
Eh I'm not too sure about that...I do probably think Vegas is better talentwise but this Caps team just beat the Pens and Lightning back-to-back after coming from 0-2 down in the first round, hard to bet against them either.
Pens have played a ridiculous amount of games over the last two years. Them threepeating was always going to be a very long shot.

Tampa is not better than Vegas either. Vegas just beat the second best regular season team in the league in 5 games and they are 12-3 in the playoffs so far.

Both Washington and Vegas do have that air of “destiny” to them but the way Vegas plays...it’s the perfect combination of speed, skill, and work ethic. There hasn’t been a single team that has figured out how to beat them all year and I don’t see this Caps team somehow being the ones to finally solve that puzzle.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
I mean if you’re paying attention to these games the quality of play in the east series has not been nearly has good as what we have seen in the West.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Haha Trotz is flying pretty good for an older, chunkier guy, I'll give him that.:laugh:

Reactions: glenwo2

Cage Helmet

Thank you Marty!
May 27, 2012
I admit that I haven’t gotten to catch a lot of this series. And I won’t be able to catch much of next series until about the 4th or 5th of June. I do think Trotz out-coached Cooper for a lot of this series. I still think Trotz is overrated as far as his larger body of work goes, but hats off to him. Credit where it’s due. Cooper never does much to impress me.

You think Gabrielle Union really eats at McDonald's? I know every celebrity has guilty pleasure places they look to eat, but McDonald's doesn't even taste that good.
She’s almost ridiculously and criminally flawless. The wife gets so envious of how flawless her skin is.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
This is such sweet cosmic justice that Tampa gets embarrassed on home ice in a game 7 like this. f*** the relocated rangers and their snarky unjustifiably arrogant HFBoards fans.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
This is such sweet cosmic justice that Tampa gets embarrassed on home ice in a game 7 like this. **** the relocated rangers and their snarky unjsustifiably arrogant HFBoards fans.

Inverse 2015's gonna happen...Tampa embarassed the Rangers on the road in Game 7, now they get embarassed at home in Game 7.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I admit that I haven’t gotten to catch a lot of this series. And I won’t be able to catch much of next series until about the 4th or 5th of June. I do think Trotz out-coached Cooper for a lot of this series. I still think Trotz is overrated as far as his larger body of work goes, but hats off to him. Credit where it’s due. Cooper never does much to impress me.

She’s almost ridiculously and criminally flawless. The wife gets so envious of how flawless her skin is.
I think Trotz has out-coached Cooper almost every game this series. Cooper thinks Girardi is still good, so does Yzerman. You lose a lot of points for that. Trotz still thinks Jay Beagle is good though, so it's whatever.

And yes, her skin is ridiculous even by a celebrities standards. She's married to some basketball player, not sure what his name is. Shows how much I know about basketball. Is it too cliche to say he's a lucky guy?

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

LOOOOOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
That's another whowouldathunkit scenario...Holtby wasn't even the sure starter to open the playoffs and had been so poor in the second half of the season, now he looks back to prior seasons form.
I keep forgetting that they started Grubauer the first two games of the playoffs in the CBJ series and lost both of them in OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln