Out of Town Scoreboard 2017-18 season III: Stanley Cup Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
They should be playing Sergachev more, we were playing Butcher like 6 minutes more in the playoffs than Sergachev has been playing.

Cooper getting outcoached by Barry.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Putting up the @Machinehead signal. I need a Giradi rant.

In a way, I feel vindicated. I f***ing hate that it had to be by the stupid Caps getting to the SCF, but vindicated nonetheless.

All year I heard "lol Rags fans h8 Girardi for no reason he's still good their team just suxxxx." You see what's happening tonight?

tenor.gif

I warned everyone it would happen.

And yeah, we did suck this year and obviously had problems besides Girardi, but it was always ridiculous to pretend that ten years of handing the other team goals just went away.

Legend has it if you stand behind the net Henrique scored into and squint real hard, you can still see Girardi's shadow just watching the play.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Ironically, the Caps have always been his best opponent.
I'm at the point where I'm hoping the Caps hold on and win

Just so you can laugh at all them people from last round who were saying ''Girardi isn't the worst player in the league! They're gonna win the cup this year!''.

And I actually thought they were gonna win the cup, even though that doesn't mean Girardi isn't one of the worst players in the league, as they were implying.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Not for nothing, but goal 3 wasn't good on Vasilveskiy either....

Didn't that just beat him 5-hole? You gotta make these saves, especially if you're generational talent like Tampa fans want me to believe.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I'm at the point where I'm hoping the Caps hold on and win

Just so you can laugh at all them people from last round who were saying ''Girardi isn't the worst player in the league! They're gonna win the cup this year!''.

And I actually thought they were gonna win the cup, even though that doesn't mean Girardi isn't one of the worst players in the league, as they were implying.

I just hope I can laugh at Washington after Vegas wins :(

I mean, the Devils have already won the Cup three times; the Caps sucking is my oxygen.

Camille the Eel

He has been quite lucky.
Unbelievably lucky. Half a dozen times he’s been looking the exact opposite way of where the puck is during a play. Half a dozen rebounds he’s kicked into the slot.

Weird game, Hockey. So often the team that’s dominating play for long periods, for most of the time, ends up losing. Tampa not getting the bounces tonight. Maybe there is justice.

Be careful you don’t give the Bolts one early.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I just hope I can laugh at Washington after Vegas wins :(

I mean, the Devils have already won the Cup three times; the Caps sucking is my oxygen.
Assuming Washington wins tonight (which I think they will), who do you think wins the next round?

I've picked against Vegas every round this playoffs, I've gotten more series wrong this playoffs than any year since probably 2006. I can't remember the last time I got both conference final winners wrong in the same year.

I'm thinking Vegas will beat Washington. I was probably gonna pick Tampa to beat Vegas though.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Assuming Washington wins tonight (which I think they will), who do you think wins the next round?

I've picked against Vegas every round this playoffs, I've gotten more series wrong this playoffs than any year since probably 2006. I can't remember the last time I got both conference final winners wrong in the same year.

I'm thinking Vegas will beat Washington. I was probably gonna pick Tampa to beat Vegas though.

I'm 10/14 and my numbers say Vegas, but 3 of the 4 I missed are Washington, so they could beat the numbers again.

Kempny taking a lot of minutes away from Orpik have completely evaporated their regular season analytics.

I think it could go either way. Both of them seem like the team of destiny.

Reactions: Bleedred

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site

I thought Nashville and Winnipeg were the two best teams in the league. Then Nashville lost to Winnipeg and Winnipeg got donkey punched by Vegas. So I'm done. My prediction is that both teams will have fun.

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Washington Capitals vs Vegas Golden Knights for the Stanley Cup.

What kind of alternate reality have we been warped to?
This is why this has been the most unpredictable year ever.

I've really gotten a lot of these matchups wrong this year.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
This is why this has been the most unpredictable year ever.

I've really gotten a lot of these matchups wrong this year.

I think the only series of the two finalists (assuming the Caps don't have the mother of all choke jobs in the 3rd period here) I actually picked them in was Washington against Columbus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland