1PP Unit on the back end Phaneuf-Franson
2nd PP unit on the back end Gardiner-Rielly

Hope we crush the chicken class called Ottawa Hens

:yo::yo::yo:

RealisticLeaf55

Win it clean for J.T
Sep 28, 2010
A place
After watching the game tonight I can honestly say I have a great feeling about tomorrow night. Ottawa's oh so amazing first line has not been great and Spezza has been a turnover machine (as usual)

CanadianLov3

Feb 21, 2013
G😍 Leafs
After watching the game tonight I can honestly say I have a great feeling about tomorrow night. Ottawa's oh so amazing first line has not been great and Spezza has been a turnover machine (as usual)

They were rusty. Expect them to be much better tomorrow. Should be a tight game. Hopefully Reim continues his domination against the Sens.

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
this should be a win tomorrow, mika is in the minors now, they didnt look good today, if the leafs come out with an extra jump in their step tomorrow, should be a W

Damisoph

Jun 29, 2010
I hope the boys don't come out over confident tomorrow night. Just because it's back to back, look at what we did to Philly in their home opener after playing the night before.

Go Leafs Go

Asif16*

Anderson looked good. We need to get some traffic in front of him for sure. This is where clarkson would have came in handy

Morbo

The Annihilator
Jan 14, 2003
Toronto
I think our team is better and deeper than theirs. Hopefully we start proving it tomorrow night.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
They were rusty. Expect them to be much better tomorrow. Should be a tight game. Hopefully Reim continues his domination against the Sens.
Who knows. If we proved anything it's that playing in back to back games early in the season doesn't make you look great :laugh:.

The Reaper

Men of Mayhem
Dec 29, 2010
Canada
Anderson looked good. We need to get some traffic in front of him for sure. This is where clarkson would have came in handy

We always destroy Andy when we play him

His last real great game against us was his Sens debut, 3 seasons ago

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
let's not be cocky - i think the team really needs to be on guard.
this needs to be another regulation win for us, and I am hoping with the day of well somewhat rest, they will be fresh and ready to go. hopefully our ceremony is short and sweet, and -Ier is ready to go.

Crispy Crust

Jul 6, 2007
Toronto
This is obviously going to be a tough game. Ottawa is a good team, but I think the Leafs can definitely win. Just need to make sure we take it to them in the first 10 minutes of the game.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
This is obviously going to be a tough game. Ottawa is a good team, but I think the Leafs can definitely win. Just need to make sure we take it to them in the first 10 minutes of the game.

we can win but will it mean we will win? I hope so.

We definitely need to take advantage of a team who is playing back to back nights. As well show we have started the season earlier and get some games under us.

Kingstonian84*

Sep 23, 2012
I hope the boys don't come out over confident tomorrow night. Just because it's back to back, look at what we did to Philly in their home opener after playing the night before.

Go Leafs Go

Here's what I think will happen, Leafs of course will come in cocky because they're 2-0-0 and that they can goof around because they can rely on solid goaltending. I think Ottawa will take advantage and will light them up 2-0 in the 1st period, during the intermission Carlyle will tear the boys a new one and they'll come out flying in the 2nd and pot 2 quick goals to tie the game. In the third it'll back and forth, no goals are scored and we go to OT. OT we come out flying and pot the game winner.

Just my prediction of course

Wami

Chicken Lyfe'
Mar 8, 2013
Bolland is going to continue the Kadri drama by having a huge game and potting another one, Kadri will redeem himself by feeding Raymond who will score. Phaneuf gets one too, along with JVR from Kessel. I don't care who scores on Ottawa, it's gonna be 4-2

The Reaper

Men of Mayhem
Dec 29, 2010
Canada
Here's what I think will happen, Leafs of course will come in cocky because they're 2-0-0 and that they can goof around because they can rely on solid goaltending. I think Ottawa will take advantage and will light them up 2-0 in the 1st period, during the intermission Carlyle will tear the boys a new one and they'll come out flying in the 2nd and pot 2 quick goals to tie the game. In the third it'll back and forth, no goals are scored and we go to OT. OT we come out flying and pot the game winner.

Just my prediction of course

Better idea

We don't give Ottawa any points

HeroNtF

Jul 9, 2012
Ceremony will be TL ripping down pictures of past players and phanuef beer bonging above them in corse paint... book it.

Kingstonian84*

Sep 23, 2012
Ceremony will be TL ripping down pictures of past players and phanuef beer bonging above them in corse paint... book it.

Legit this is what I would do for a homeopener- I'd have a 20 minute video of all the times we have crushed Ottawa in the playoffs (1999-2004) and then I would show all the great moments the current leafs have had (2011-present) against the sens including Kadri's hatrick, Grabos' fight with Neil, all the saves Riemer has made and at the end it would have a message saying "The more things change the more things stay the same.... Ladies and Gentlemen I'd like to present the owners of the Ottawa Senators YOUR TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS" Think about it what better way to get the fans into it, and what better way to not just teach our players a great history lesson but to get them pumped ready to kick some sens ass for the home opener?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad