Pre-Game Talk: Ottawa @ Toronto - Home Opener - 7PM (EST) - CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
Everybody on the sens is ugly and reads at a 2nd grade level. I hope Carlyle has worked these facts into the game plan.

EDDIE20*

OK people, let's make it 3-0 start to the season!

I saw some Sens fans complain about opening the season on a back-to-back, but too damn bad.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
As great as bernier was I think Rimer will get the start of this. Also with fraser being off with his twisted knee, likely Rielly gets a chance.

Also ranger is slowly starting to look better and better as the games pass by. I'm glad he's picking it up as he was advertising.

Also sooo relieved that Kessel scored early so that the media started to go on their stupid ass rants lol. He and Jvr looks very goood so far...

Penalty Kill Icing*

Is Spezza injured/healthy?

They are playing back to back. No reason to lose. I am looking forward to Rielly playing.

EDDIE20*

I would love to see Kessel give the Sens a lesson this weekend.

Penalty Kill Icing*

Funny thing that I thought of: Either the Leafs will go 3-0-0, or they will be spoiling 3 home openers. :laugh:

Mr Scarface*

Yeah it's gon be a dandy for sure. Ottawa's soft team might lose every game against us this season. Like they always have been losing in the playoffs. Now that our team is built the right way AGAIN we'll see all those great games "again". Like when Roberts and Tucker and Domi beat the sens with the stronger and harder team now we see our current harder team beat that ass to the ground.

Ottawas philosofy of building the team compared to our's means one thing in history and in the future: They will never be able to beat us IN THE PLAYOFFS. Never.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
Yeah it's gon be a dandy for sure. Ottawa's soft team might lose every game against us this season. Like they always have been losing in the playoffs. Now that our team is built the right way AGAIN we'll see all those great games "again". Like when Roberts and Tucker and Domi beat the sens with the stronger and harder team now we see our current harder team beat that ass to the ground.

Ottawas philosofy of building the team compared to our's means one thing in history and in the future: They will never be able to beat us IN THE PLAYOFFS. Never.

They might be a bit softer but they make it up with their skill and defensive rushes that creates offense. We shouldn't underestimate them what so ever. The thing I've noticed with Senators are that if their goalie have a weak goal against then they just become extremely negative at times...their defense tries to pick up by boxing the opponent out to let their goalies recover.

Their band of brother mentality helps them come back against stronger opponents at time. So we gotta fight and fight back hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad