Pre-Game Talk: Ottawa @ Toronto - Home Opener - 7PM (EST) - CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Reimer should start, he's got an awesome record against the Sens and both goalies were pretty awesome in their first start(Bernier slightly better) so you continue to go back and forth

leburn98

Jan 28, 2013
Considering this is their 2nd game of a back-to-back, I already know what the excuse will be when we win.

mikebel111*

will be watching this game. I don't really care who starts. Both did really well in their 1st games.
Hoping kadri can start creating more. Looks like he is playing good defensive hockey but the offense needs to come out now.

Guys question
If rielly doesn't get at least a point in the first game, is he a bust? :sarcasm:

GO LEAFS GO. 3 and 0 hopefully

RealisticLeaf55

Win it clean for J.T
Sep 28, 2010
A place
Want to see Kadri and Reimer stop all over the Sens. So amped for this game just for my hate for the sens. GO LEAFS GO!

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
OK people, let's make it 3-0 start to the season!

I saw some Sens fans complain about opening the season on a back-to-back, but too damn bad.
Wow that's crazy. Did they not see it was two days from the time the Leafs pre-season schedule ended, until they played in Montreal on Tuesday and Philadelphia on Wednesday. Plus the fact that last night the Leafs were the only team playing who played the previous night.

I can't wait for Saturday's game and I very much want to see the Leafs start 3-0-0. Plus it's always fun seeing them beat the Senators and always important to get as many points as possible in the standings.

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
Sens have an extremely inept offense when the first line is on the bench. We need to capitalize then.

They are a 1 line team, same thing as the Pizza line a few years back, but this one is worse.

Karlsson can be neutralized by dumping the puck in his side and then going all out to take him to the boards.

Raym11

Oct 6, 2009
yeah but the hens have had a long time to rest and get ready for the back-to-back.

We played 4 games in 5 nights.

yeah but we lose on back to backs all the time and pull the same "excuse", so i dont see why everyone is acting like if they use that as an excuse they're a bunch of ___________'s whatevers.

Asif16*

Karlsson is extremely soft in his own end. Plan against him would be just to lay the body on him as much as you can and watch his turn it over. Board battles against him shoudl be won easily.

RealisticLeaf55

Win it clean for J.T
Sep 28, 2010
A place
Karlsson is extremely soft in his own end. Plan against him would be just to lay the body on him as much as you can and watch his turn it over. Board battles against him shoudl be won easily.

The amount of HFHate that would come if we injured Karlsson :laugh:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Karlsson better hope he can put up 50 points a season from now on.

If his production falls, he pretty much is useless

kesleaf

Mar 3, 2011
#TeamBestGoalTendingDuoInTheLeague

3-0 !

Karlsson better hope he can put up 50 points a season from now on.

If his production falls, he pretty much is useless

79163-black-kid-WHAT-gif-0K47.gif

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
I feel like Ottawa will be trying to take the body to us this game. We're missing a lot of our big boys. Fraser, McLaren, Clarkson and even Ashton. Maybe Ashton can pull a Mark Bell and have Spezza go night night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad