GDT: Ottawa Senators @ San Jose Sharks // Oct. 12th '13 // 10:00PM ET // CBC (TSN 1200)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Lehner is just unbelievable.

Btw, Lehner got that penalty cause he was handling the puck and it was too short so he tried lifting it to readjust and he highsticked Burns.

This new rule has been ****ing with lehner so far in just 1 game.

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
I love Zibby, I do... but if he was so ****ing good he wouldn't have let an undersized, one-dimensional, career minor-leaguer from FRANCE take his job.

He's not going to save us. Right now Zibby is not part of the solution, because he's not here... he couldn't even make the team and he's the difference-maker?

They didn't want to lose Da Costa on waivers, and didn't want rookies sitting in the press box by keeping them up.

Also, it saves the team money sending Zibanejad down. Which is financially responsible.

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
I love Zibby, I do... but if he was so ****ing good he wouldn't have let an undersized, one-dimensional, career minor-leaguer from FRANCE take his job.

He's not going to save us. Right now Zibby is not part of the solution, because he's not here... he couldn't even make the team and he's the difference-maker?

The only reason DaCosta is on the team now is that Murray is showcasing him to get something back. They could send Zibby down and not have him claimed etc.
Zibby >>>> DaCosta, the Senators just haven't lost enough for the call-up to be made.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
They didn't want to lose Da Costa on waivers, and didn't want rookies sitting in the press box by keeping them up.

Also, it saves the team money sending Zibanejad down. Which is financially responsible.

Zibanejad didn't play well. Da Costa has been better. Period.

Also people have a short memory calling for Lehner to replace Anderson after 1 ****ing game. Anderson was ridiculous in our first game but actually, you know, got a shut-out.

Punchbowl

Apr 4, 2010
What bias? I want Zibanejad to succeed as much as anyone. He hasn't earned his spot. People just keep whining about everything so far this season it's pretty silly. Da Costa has played very well outside of 1 play and people are calling for his head. I suppose that comes with the territory though when you outplay the former 6th overall I guess.

Really? You're going to claim you're not heavily baised against certain players? Tell me if I've got this wrong, you like:
- Spezza
- Da Costa
- Silfverberg
- Rundblad
- Conacher

Any competitors that threaten these player's positions (or in the case of Rundblad and Silverberg, formerly threatened) are in your bad books. Any of those guys I named incorrect? Your bias is so glaringly obvious and stated so often that it takes about 30 seconds of thought for me to come up with them.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
Weird, it's almost like Anderson stood on his head even better than this in the first game of the season.

People need to reel this **** in. Anderson is our #1 for a reason.

So true. Everyone is in a youth-obsessed culture and Andy can do no right. It's just all Lehner talk.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Really? You're going to claim you're not heavily baised against certain players? Tell me if I've got this wrong, you like:
- Spezza
- Da Costa
- Silfverberg
- Rundblad
- Conacher

Any competitors that threaten these player's positions (or in the case of Rundblad and Silverberg, formerly threatened) are in your bad books. Any of those guys I named incorrect? Your bias is so glaringly obvious and stated so often that it takes about 30 seconds of thought for me to come up with them.

Yes, those are the only players I like (not the Sens). I deal in facts. Deal with it. When Karlsson was playing gangbusters I was his biggest supporter. When Any of those players make mistakes I point it out.

The problem is that you have a bias and you don't like hearing anything negative about the players you like.

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
Zibanejad didn't play well. Da Costa has been better. Period.

Also people have a short memory calling for Lehner to replace Anderson after 1 ****ing game. Anderson was ridiculous in our first game but actually, you know, got a shut-out.

You can believe that all you like. :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad