GDT: Ottawa Senators @ San Jose Sharks // Oct. 12th '13 // 10:00PM ET // CBC (TSN 1200)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2XPRO31

Jul 13, 2007
how is that a stupid penalty? did Lehner intentionally hit him in the face?

Rals

Apr 5, 2011
Ottawa
Lol, lehner gets 4 minutes for **** disturbing and the call-team still praises his play.

mcnorth

Jun 28, 2011
I love Zibby, I do... but if he was so ****ing good he wouldn't have let an undersized, one-dimensional, career minor-leaguer from FRANCE take his job.

He's not going to save us. Right now Zibby is not part of the solution, because he's not here... he couldn't even make the team and he's the difference-maker?

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
This team is so much better than the dumb penalties that we take. Hopefully this will work its way out of the Sens system on this road trip.

All the other penalties we took in the game I'll agree with....but not the Lehner one. That never should've been called.

exv91

Oct 13, 2011
Oh thanks ref, how nice of you to call one after you've helped the sharks get on the board all night...how generous of you

TheOriginalSilf*

Send Da Costa down.
Bring up Zibanejad.
Move Michalek to the 3rd line.
Put Zibanejad on the 1st line with Ryan and Spezza.

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
I love Zibby, I do... but if he was so ****ing good he wouldn't have let an undersized, one-dimensional, career minor-leaguer from FRANCE take his job.

He's not going to save us. Right now Zibby is not part of the solution, because he's not here... he couldn't even make the team and he's the difference-maker?
The only thing that's going to save us is two defensemen so we don't have to play Phillips and Gryba.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Weird, it's almost like Anderson stood on his head even better than this in the first game of the season.

People need to reel this **** in. Anderson is our #1 for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad