GDT: Ottawa Senators @ San Jose Sharks // Oct. 12th '13 // 10:00PM ET // CBC (TSN 1200)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensgirl65

The original EK fan
Jan 25, 2013
I'm getting SO fed up with all these dumb penalties. EVERY GAME. Get it together guys. It's killing us literally every game.

:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
He's played 3 game and has 1G 1A 2pts

Put your bias aside for a minute

What bias? I want Zibanejad to succeed as much as anyone. He hasn't earned his spot. People just keep whining about everything so far this season it's pretty silly. Da Costa has played very well outside of 1 play and people are calling for his head. I suppose that comes with the territory though when you outplay the former 6th overall I guess.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
No way that was a penalty. Lehner had his back to that Sharks player. He skated right into Lehner's stick...he shouldn't have even been in his lane.

Complete BS call...and to make it 4 minutes to boot.

worthless refs

exv91

Oct 13, 2011
Can't clear the puck, can't win faceoffs, constantly in the box, Da Costa and Phillips. That's tonight in a nutshell.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
On the previous play deep in our zone someone put his meat hooks on Gryba and pulled him around. No call.

Every team does stuff it's always what they choose to ignore or call.

Earlier in the game when a SJ player passed to the front of the net he hit Methot in the face. They called it a follow through but it wasn't a shot it was a pass at the front of the crease. No penalty. You could argue that Lehner had his stick up as part of the follow through and the SJ player skated into it because Lehner never turned to look his way. See it's what they choose to call or not.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
No way that was a penalty. Lehner had his back to that Sharks player. He skated right into Lehner's stick...he shouldn't have even been in his lane.

Complete BS call...and to make it 4 minutes to boot.

worthless refs

If Lehner takes responsibility for the swing of his stick then we don't have to kill a penalty for 4 mins.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
Cant win when we take so many penalties. Bad reffing or not, our discipline is bad. Frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad