Podcast (Audio) Ottawa Senators podcasts and blogs discussion

The Waffler

Registered Offender
Jul 10, 2009
Planet Earth
The guests make the show. The one guy has a voice like nails on a chalkboard and the other , Pilsy or whatever, is a potato.

One thing I will say about LOS is that they do a great job keeping the fan base engaged. They must do about 250-300 podcasts a year and they started their run during one of the worst stretches in this team’s history. I’m also not 100% on this but if I’m not mistaken, they’re the highest viewed podcast on the locked on network.

Loach

Jun 9, 2021
One thing I will say about LOS is that they do a great job keeping the fan base engaged. They must do about 250-300 podcasts a year and they started their run during one of the worst stretches in this team’s history. I’m also not 100% on this but if I’m not mistaken, they’re the highest viewed podcast on the locked on network.
Let's take the NJ Devils for an example. If that fan base had a choice between Bruce Garrioch or Locked on Devils, Locked on Devils would be the highest viewed podcast. Don't get me wrong, I listen LOS in car. Never more than 2 episodes in a row though. I saw them at GCP when they came to town once. Just a couple of clowns. Lol

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Bit of an OT story from Bobby on coming in hot today,

When the sens acquired Hemsky back in the day as their deadline acquisition, Bobby talked about how much he had zero interest in being in Ottawa, he apparently was making travel plans for the offseason with guys from EDM while playing for Ottawa as they closed out the season.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: SensHulk and DrEasy

SensHulk

May 31, 2016
San Jose, CA
Bit of an OT story from Bobby on coming in hot today,

When the sens acquired Hemsky back in the day as their deadline acquisition, Bobby talked about how much he had zero interest in being in Ottawa, he apparently was making travel plans for the offseason with guys from EDM while playing for Ottawa as they closed out the season.
Great team guy that hemsky

otown

Sep 4, 2009
Enjoyed the podcast. Take as much time as you need. Your listeners will still be here!

SensHulk

May 31, 2016
San Jose, CA
Time will tell but with everything the sens players and coaches are saying about system tweaks….does this mean Jason York was wrong when he was adamant that the sens’ issues were not ‘system-related’?

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Time will tell but with everything the sens players and coaches are saying about system tweaks….does this mean Jason York was wrong when he was adamant that the sens’ issues were not ‘system-related’?
No, Jason and Bobby said they were not executing, with examples like, did DJ tell the team to throw a muffin puck into the middle of the ice in your own zone, or the players being lazy in backtracking, or not clearing the front of the net.

Now they’ve made some tweaks, and players seem to buying in, likely realized time was running out for this year, if they don’t start getting more wins.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad