Podcast (Audio) Ottawa Senators podcasts and blogs discussion

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013

Remember when we had no podcasts and listened to the clips on 1200 and went on without content?

Really grateful we have guys like Wallace, York, Methot and the locked on guys creating content for this team. Even if i dont agree with Ryans politics or all of Methots hockey takes. Or the sound of York trying to take all the air time.

Butchy Dakkar

Dark Butch Yak didn't seem right.
Oct 3, 2020
Remember when we had no podcasts and listened to the clips on 1200 and went on without content?

Really grateful we have guys like Wallace, York, Methot and the locked on guys creating content for this team. Even if i dont agree with Ryans politics or all of Methots hockey takes. Or the sound of York trying to take all the air time.
I wish when a tweet is posted it just stays as it was at the time of the posting, rather than the hyperlink. Annoying to see deleted tweets all the time.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
I wish when a tweet is posted it just stays as it was at the time of the posting, rather than the hyperlink. Annoying to see deleted tweets all the time.

it wasn't anything big. just a random . "Coming in hot is the worst sens podcast "

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Bruce has been really smug about both Ian and Wally.

Hope new owners review access and start weeding Brucey out.

Melnyk is the reason Wally got kicked from TSN so hopefully Wallace gets his spot back .

Reactions: SensHulk

Loach

Jun 9, 2021
Bruce has been really smug about both Ian and Wally.

Hope new owners review access and start weeding Brucey out.

Melnyk is the reason Wally got kicked from TSN so hopefully Wallace gets his spot back .
Can't do that. It's just as bad. Put him at the end of the line, he can ask his questions last.

Butchy Dakkar

Dark Butch Yak didn't seem right.
Oct 3, 2020
It’s nice to know that refs are held accountable for their performance, and rewarded based on performance

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site

What a loser that Trevor shackles is. Sens twitter is hilarious right now. The crying and complaining and now they're blaming DJ's system DBC wanting to leave. No he never wanted to be here, signed that contract for a reason so he could choose where he wanted to go.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Not just DeBrincat who doesn't want to re-sign, it's Pierre-Luc Dubois in Winn, Jester Bratt in NJ & Brock Boeser in Van to mention a few, probably a few more out there. There's four guys Ottawa could be targeting in exchange for DBC. Of course, some of these guys would need to be re-signed & unless they want to go somewhere else or want too much it's potentially possible to get a decent player back. Hellebuyck is another guy who Winn could move.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004

Yorkie continues with the solid takes on the roster construction .

Why are these guys not bringing up Formenton who is everything they are talking about, he's big 6'3", 200 lbs, he's fast, he's hard to play against, can play the PK & can add some offence. I also like Miles Wood UFA from NJ who is a similar tough player & hard to play against & let those two fight it out for the 2nd & 3rd line LW. I'm also hoping that Sokolov can turn into a Batherson lite & add some offensive skill to the 3rd pairing, Pinto & Wood can handle the speed & Sokolov will handle the playmaking & offensive skill. He's been one of the top two pt producers in Belleville for the last 3 yrs. This is probably an affordable lineup given their cap situation. Formenton & Wood would probably cost what DBC will cost. Signing Wood would allow them to trade DBC for a goalie, maybe Saros, I like Laughton too for the 3rd line LW, either would be good, but not for a 1st.

P.S. - Yorkie just said that most teams now play one forward high up on the boards just beyond the blueline as a way to break out of their zone. It's not that Tkachuk is cherry pickin it's a strategy that a lot of teams are now deploying as we have said for some time, Both Florida & Vegas deploy a similar tatic with M. Tkachuk & Stone.

Tkachuk - Stutzle - Giroux
Formenton - Norris - Batherson
Wood - Pinto - Sokolov
Jiri - Kastelic - Gauthier

Chabot - Chychrun
Sanderson - Zub
Kleven - Hamonic/JBD

Saros - Forsberg/Sogaard

Last edited:
Reactions: Cosmix

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
This was a good show, they went over a lot of stuff.

And I'm such a dummy, didn't know Jason York is Farm Boy York's brother. I clearly need to read local newspapers.
I wont be shocked if they are able to use Jason York to pull Jeff York and possibly Andlauer to their podcast. What a big difference from being completely blacklisted by Eugene and Dorion. Wally is a smart dude.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00