Podcast (Audio) Ottawa Senators podcasts and blogs discussion

Dionysus

Oct 7, 2007
Around the bend
Unfortunately that trade probably cost the sens a cup. Loved heater in his time, but Hossa aged gracefully. Chara was not happy with how Ottawa treated Hossa either.

Reactions: Yak

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
For a podcast designed to produce content the coming in hot pod hasn't released anything for the post tampa game or pre/post so far for the vegas games. Looks like it died before it even lived.

Yak

Jun 30, 2009
Los Angeles
www.androidheadlines.com
Watched the coming in Hot podcast today, had Magnus Arvedson on. It was great episode.
For a podcast designed to produce content the coming in hot pod hasn't released anything for the post tampa game or pre/post so far for the vegas games. Looks like it died before it even lived.

Yeah… kinda weird.
Watched the latest coming in Hot podcast today, had Magnus Arvedson on. It was great episode.

I think he is just ramping it up.

Loach

Jun 9, 2021
Locked on Sens with BooBoo. He Unblocked them on twitter and now they are friends. Pretty SensChirpish and Im only about 4 min in.

Reactions: SensHulk

Rals

Apr 5, 2011
Ottawa
While not a Ottawa show; there's lots of Ottawa content in The Athletic hockey show w/ Ian Mendes & Sean McIndoe.

Reactions: SensHulk

Loach

Jun 9, 2021
Looked through the Sports net programing for a day...12 hrs of Sportscentral on repeat, couple hours of poker, couple hours of repeats of best/worst of, 2 sports games. On saturdays it might be 3 games. They have zero "Sports" coverage. TSN is much better. Hope they get the next TV deal for the Sens. Tonight Toronto is on every channel except 1...the one that Ottawas on...thats in a special package. God Sportsnet sucks.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Looked through the Sports net programing for a day...12 hrs of Sportscentral on repeat, couple hours of poker, couple hours of repeats of best/worst of, 2 sports games. On saturdays it might be 3 games. They have zero "Sports" coverage. TSN is much better. Hope they get the next TV deal for the Sens. Tonight Toronto is on every channel except 1...the one that Ottawas on...thats in a special package. God Sportsnet sucks.
Ya that’s a joke the Sens aren’t on Sportsnet East the Senators channel.

Reactions: Loach

SensHulk

May 31, 2016
San Jose, CA
Gotta say I’m quite enjoying the coming in hot snow. 3-person format is working well (except Yorkie talks a bit much) and Bobby Ryan opens up a lot more than Methot ever did

Last edited:
Reactions: Cosmix

Rals

Apr 5, 2011
Ottawa
I'm a locked on senators booster. If I had to explain why.. I guess the rapport feels right, the passion comes through.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
I'm a locked on senators booster. If I had to explain why.. I guess the rapport feels right, the passion comes through.

Not a bad podcast i listen to it when i am desperate for any sort of content on the team. I want to appreciate coming in hot a lil more but i just feel its not as consistent.

Reactions: Joeyjoejoe

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad