Confirmed with Link: Ottawa Senators playing in Outdoor Game Next Year

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
Seems like a long silence on this. Last word was that there was some flap about either too many or not enough seats and the Sens said they had done their part and now it was up to the City and OSEG and the NHL to complete the deal.

First it was supposed to be done by mid January and now its March and there is still no word of a deal.

Karl Eriksson

Boring!
Apr 12, 2007
Ottawa
great a outdoor game to be overtaken by the other teams fans :(.

Atmosphere will be better for it, let's not kid ourselves. If it was Ottawa vs Pittsburgh or Buffalo or Boston, etc the atmosphere would be lacking.

It's going to be cold, which means the crowd will skew even more to adult males. Going to be a boozy gong show I predict.

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
great a outdoor game to be overtaken by the other teams fans :(.

I actually don't know about that.

If I had to guess, the Sens will do the same thing they did with the Alfie Jersey retirement game.

STH get priority, and the get priority again to buy extra tickets. After that, Redblack STH would likely get priority. Add in the more centralized location, and you have a game loaded with Sens fans.

jason2020

Sep 24, 2014
The week started with MacDonalds/Boston Pizza/Pizza Hut announced coming to the Glebe the week ends with the outdoor game not a good week for the poor Glebe.

jules6565

Sep 2, 2007
Montreal
I actually don't know about that.If I had to guess, the Sens will do the same thing they did with the Alfie Jersey retirement game.
STH get priority, and the get priority again to buy extra tickets. After that, Redblack STH would likely get priority. Add in the more centralized location, and you have a game loaded with Sens fans.
Ohoh, good point. Anyone willing to help outsiders? I will try and grab 2 tickets (Sens fan) once they come out for sure :help::D

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
Ohoh, good point. Anyone willing to help outsiders? I will try and grab 2 tickets (Sens fan) once they come out for sure :help::D

I think you will be fine. They are adding additional seating, so I think that even after all the STH get a stab at it, there will be ticket avail to the general public.

Really hoping we also get an Alumni game, so that I can get one of these in a Mach 9.

C6UvUSwWMAAUQYZ.jpg:large

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Hard to say Sens STh and STH with smaller packs first, then Redblacks, then NHL required hold backs for their guests.
I'm guessing very few available

55sensfan

Apr 24, 2012
TD Place will be rocking. Think of the Eastern Football Finals the last two years, intense.

Big Papi

Who's Mel Bridgeman?
Jul 10, 2009
Quebec
www.instagram.com
are detailed about the annoucement out yet? not really finding much online, and given how much we as a board have obsessed about this, I find it hilarious that no one has been commenting on it given the PC was set for 11am today and it is almost 1pm

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad