GDT: Ottawa Senators at Philadelphia Flyers - 1PM - TSN5/RDS2 - Moms I would like to.... have their sons win Edition

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Reactions: AchtzehnBaby

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
I said it would take about a month to see real improvement once JM took over and here we are. Too bad management didn't make the change a month earlier.

What a game today though. Tail end of a B2B playing a good team on the road and they come back down 1-3? Wow. Bravo fellas.
Correct. Wasn't going to happen over night. Anyone that thought otherwise is lost. This wasn't a team with history.

Best they have supported the puck. Made the right plays at the blue lines. Won board battles even drake is blocking shots. Great effort

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Correct. Wasn't going to happen over night. Anyone that thought otherwise is lost. This wasn't a team with history.

Best they have supported the puck. Made the right plays at the blue lines. Won board battles even drake is blocking shots. Great effort

Agreed.

Not to mention JM came in at a very busy moment in the schedule with not a lot of time to practice. Not easy to be patient with this team after the last 5 years but we have to remain so with Martin. He knows what he's doing.

Hell, if we keep playing smart hockey like this I would be on board with keeping him around one more year as HC if he's up for it.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
1705871432842.png

Pretty solid 3 period game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad