GDT: Ottawa Senators at Buffalo Sabres - 7PM - TV - Buick Le Sabre Rattling Exhaust

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
I was expecting a win not based on any uptick or positive trend but simply because we had lost 4 in a row and the law of averages usually means even a bad team will win one single game out of 5 on the road, especially against another shit team, but no, not this team. This team is finding entirely new ways to suck.
The Ottawa Senators by sheer determination wills their way to defeat.

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
Brady was a little better tonight but.. Giroux led the way,.. Greig battled every shift .. Where's this drag you into the fight from Tkachuk.

Stutzle is in some other world right now.
Batherson we need more out of him
Kubalik waiver material no intensity
Tarasenko pretty typical game from him
Joseph nothing much one way or another

Defense
Of the current Dcorps the only 2 I would definitely not have available are Sanderson and Zub

You want Chabot ...We will make a deal
Same for Chychrun

Goaltending let us down again
I think Stü is just so low right now with confidence that he worries every move he makes is going to turn into a hand grenade. He's been up to his ears in shit recently. I honestly just feel bad for the kid. He needs a confidence boost.

For his own benefit. Dude needs a wake up call.
I think he needs some confidence. That means playing the game.

While I agree there were a couple goals we'd like back, coming in cold after an injury is always tough for the first 10 mins or so. PP is my biggest frustration, because there really is no excuse
At least we get to see Soogard now.

Reactions: Race Dawg

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
JM post-game states that it is a groin injury for Forsberg... Strange to say, but depending on degree, perhaps far better than an MCL setback!

Reactions: Ralph Malfredsson

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
NEXT!
1705029974625.gif

Reactions: Ralph Malfredsson

RyCam

Nov 3, 2016
This team needs a shake up, unfortunately Pierre Dorion put together a losing team, which is not surprising. I would not be opposed to moving some of the big names that we have if that's what it takes to move forward.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
I see some people speculating that Tkachuk/Stutzle could be hurt.

If that was the case they would probably be sitting games or at least not playing as much as they do since the playoffs are long gone. I don't think they're injured, I think they've completely lost it.

Butchy Dakkar

Dark Butch Yak didn't seem right.
Oct 3, 2020
My key takeaways:

1. Staios loves a good chew, and doesn’t care who’s watching. Ryan Bowness likes a good chew as well, but tries to do it stealth, pretending to drink coffee when he’s spitting.
2. Jamie Baker is actually Captain Obvious.
And he calls every routine save like it belongs on the highlight time. (Bring back Mike Johnston as a regular please, screw the Leafs).

3. On the 7th day, the Claudfather was created. Our oldest player is our best AINEC. One of these things is not like the others.

Reactions: Nac Mac Feegle

Relapsing

Jul 3, 2018
It's times like this you wish you could just say "you know what, we forfeit the next 10 games"

This team clearly needs a mental reset.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad