Pre-Game Talk: Ottawa @ Columbus Wed. Night on SportsNet 7:00 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Keep them points coming Karly, I've got you in a points only pool all year. I was the ballsy guy to take 3 d-men (no minimum) in my 15 pick pool. Karlsson, Letang and Burns. Here's to Karlsson having a stupidly good offensive year, but just missing out on the Norris to Subban. :naughty:

BigBush*

Keep them points coming Karly, I've got you in a points only pool all year. I was the ballsy guy to take 3 d-men (no minimum) in my 15 pick pool. Karlsson, Letang and Burns. Here's to Karlsson having a stupidly good offensive year, but just missing out on the Norris to Subban. :naughty:

So you took 3 Dman, and one of them wasn't Subban? And you're a Habs fan? Dont believe it

Pronto

Mar 24, 2015
Gatineau

you wish :laugh:

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Zack Smith and Chris Neil are never getting better.

But Chiasson is improving by leaps and bounds.

Where's the puck,,, oh its over there. Chase Chase Chase too late. Don't bother finishing your check...
repeat
you can throw a fall down in there every once in a while

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
So you took 3 Dman, and one of them wasn't Subban? And you're a Habs fan? Dont believe it

Funny thing is, Subban has been bar none my favourite player in the world since he first stepped onto NHL ice. I very nearly took him, but I think he got taken just before my pick. I think Karlsson and Letang were my first two d-men picked, which seemed pretty reasonable for points only. Then it was Burns or Subban. I forget, but I think Subban went first, so I took Burns.

A man can hope. :)

BigBush*

Where's the puck,,, oh its over there. Chase Chase Chase too late. Don't bother finishing your check...
repeat

Hes been the worst. He needs to come out for Prince right away.

Like take him out for the last 5 minutes tonight and sneak Prince into his gear

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012

repeat

He's still young. I'm willing to at least let him learn. It's the other two that are going to continue to be nigh unplayable.

But yes at the moment Chiasson is not good.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Lol Dubinsky keep them gloves on eh, I remember him in NYR, spot picker, Boro would have killed him, classy by him to not do it

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I would be surprised if Boro didnt want to fight Dubinsky

Boro droped the gloves, dubinski didn't. Not sure why they suggested Boro wouldn't want to fight, perhaps they meant it the other way around? Neither really makes sense.

edit: they've clarified, meant Duby didn't want to fight.

BigBush*

He's still young. I'm willing to at least let him learn. It's the other two that are going to continue to be nigh unplayable.

But yes at the moment Chiasson is not good.

Smiths been perfectly fine as the 4C.

Actually hes been great to start the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $265.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark