Pre-Game Talk: Ottawa @ Columbus Wed. Night on SportsNet 7:00 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Random thought of the moment. If we don't get Karlsson a cup on our team it would be an absolute crying shame. This guy needs to be surrounded with really good players so he can go down as one of the best in history.

freddy61

Selfie
Jun 6, 2013
Up a tree
Good second half and ending. With goons like Dubinsky picking on a skilled defenseman like Boro it shows why it pays to keep some toughness on your team.

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
I started watching in the second half. The sens looked dominant

That's our fanbase for you.

If it's not pure domination from start to finish, we looked like trash...

Having said that, the first was pretty terrible, but everyone knew the blue jackets were gonna come out flying.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
That's our fanbase for you.

If it's not pure domination from start to finish, we looked like trash...

Having said that, the first was pretty terrible, but everyone knew the blue jackets were gonna come out flying.

We had some pretty rough defensive lapses, but I thought we played well (tuned in late in the 1st).

Still allowing too many shots, and with a bit of puck luck Clb could have had a couple more goals before we got way ahead completely changing the complexion of that game.

mcnorth

Jun 28, 2011
It was a very scrambly game, lots of blown assignments, lots of quality chances for both teams. The Sens finished their opportunities better than Columbus, and the Jackets faded down the stretch, but it was ugly, mistake-filled hockey. It was entertaining and I'll take an ugly win every time - but it was ugly. I'm ok with it. Don't start making up a bunch of bs about what it means.

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
So Mac misses half the game with potential concussion?! And Neil plays only 9 shifts. Who comes out for Prince next game?

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
It was a very scrambly game, lots of blown assignments, lots of quality chances for both teams. The Sens finished their opportunities better than Columbus, and the Jackets faded down the stretch, but it was ugly, mistake-filled hockey. It was entertaining and I'll take an ugly win every time - but it was ugly. I'm ok with it. Don't start making up a bunch of bs about what it means.

Well, for one thing...we decided to start the right goalie this time;) and Cowen is looking stronger

Busboy

Jul 29, 2011
Another good game from Cowen.

Wiericoch was fine, big improvement from last few games.

HST could be best line we've had since Pizza line.

Chiasson needs to stop taking bad penalties, he's very effective when he isn't in the penalty box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad