Other Chicago & General Sports Thread LV: NLCS Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

zac

Apr 29, 2009
Missed it.

Don't understand pulling Q when the bullpen is the weakest link on the team right now. Joe's undying love and affection for Schwarber may cost the team the series. La Stella is a major upgrade on offense and defense and the type of bat we need against a guy like Scherzer. I just don't f***ing get it.

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
Agree Zac. There was zero reason to pull him. Maddon managing this team out of wins yet again.

Achwarber looked like a 70yo guy running for that ball then crocodile arming it.

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
Happ was our hottest hitting going into playoffs and I don’t think he has had a sniff yet.

zac

Apr 29, 2009
Happ was our hottest hitting going into playoffs and I don’t think he has had a sniff yet.

This. La Stella and Happ over Schwarber all day long. I mean, one could have made the argument for leaving Kyle off the playoff roster completely. Even if we all knew he would likely start as Maddon's hard on for him hasn't went flaccid all year long.

TorMenT

Go Blackhawks!
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2011
Rockford, IL
What is Maddon's love with pulling starters after like 1 hit starting in the 5th-6th (or in this case 1 error)?

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Scherzer just hit?

Dusty has gone full Dusty. Never go full Dusty.

zac

Apr 29, 2009
Are you f***ing [mod] Heyward? There is no reason for him to be that far off when on first base. Terrible base running right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $2,300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA