Other Arizona Sports Thread 5: Cardinals, Dbacks, Suns, Sun Devils, Wildcats, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Not a Dbacks fan, but leaving this here before it gets edited out because it's funny:

Nj0sd8Z.png

Someone did the same to the Ducks' page with Leon Draisaitl during last season's playoffs.

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
Spoiler alert: I will attend the Cardinals-Colts game on Sept. 17. What am I doing in the Hoosier State? Stay tuned on my deviantART page at bigmac1212.deviantart.com

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I was going to joke that the Coyotes had cursed the Diamondbacks by their presence but now we've heard Howlin for You more in the last inning than the Coyotes did in some weeks last year.

Spirit of Lindgren

Jan 1, 2016
Incredible time last night at CoyotesNight...What a blast.
Walking the concourse just before Stepan threw out the first pitch, the Yotes were walking around too, to see who would recognize them ha
I watched the Yotes take batting practice from Fridays, and Crouse can HIT.
Ran into Bob Brenley, who fist bumped me and said "Lets go Yotes"!!!!
A few Yotes fans there, more than I expected and I hope in the future it grows, that is where it counts.
We start winning that will help for sure...
But, it was a great start last night. A great environment in the stadium last night.
Been a STH for both teams for five years and last nights Coyotes Night was by far my favorite night of the couple hundred nights Ive spent in there..
LETS GO YOTES FANS!

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
This was a bad weekend for Arizona fans. The D-backs lose 2 out of 3 to the 4th place Padres (and continued tonight to the Rockies). The Cardinals laid an egg in the opener. All three Division I Arizona schools loss on Saturday. (Heck, my high school, Marcos de Niza, lost on Friday Night). The only one that did good was the Mercury. When the Mercury did the most damage, you know that was a bad weekend.

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
This was a bad weekend for Arizona fans. The D-backs lose 2 out of 3 to the 4th place Padres (and continued tonight to the Rockies). The Cardinals laid an egg in the opener. All three Division I Arizona schools loss on Saturday. (Heck, my high school, Marcos de Niza, lost on Friday Night). The only one that did good was the Mercury. When the Mercury did the most damage, you know that was a bad weekend.

First casualty hit today.....

NAU will not be bringing Jerome Souers back next year after 20 years as head football coach. His contract expires this coming January.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
First casualty hit today.....

NAU will not be bringing Jerome Souers back next year after 20 years as head football coach. His contract expires this coming January.
Another Arizona coach lasted 12 years longer than Tippett??? :sarcasm:

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
One game playoffs are silly.

I like this team and think they can do some damage in the post season if they get past the stupid wild card.

Bust just remember that Matt Holliday still hasn't touched home plate. Which coincidentally, if they lost that game the Diamondbacks wouldn't have had to play the stupid Rockies and everything changes. One play.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Next week should be a good comedy fest vs the Cowboys on ESPN. Arizona has to hope at this rate the NFC West continues to be a weak division in order to have a shot at the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad