OT: OT Non-Ski Resort Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
I Am no baseball person but I would
Choose based on the city and the potential to possibly go to two.

Top choice would be hr New York stadiums.

Then phi/pit

Then Washington

Then Baltimore (I’ve heard good things about the park but otherwise why go to Baltimore)

I'm probably gonna hit up all of the cities except maybe Pittsburgh anyways so it doesn't really matter.

Baltimore was definitely ugly when I passed through it on a greyhound but I was walking through some pretty sketchy areas in the metro-Philly region a few weeks ago so I figure I can probably handle it. Not to mention some day down the line I'm gonna wanna see a football game there anyways.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
hey baseball people

I'm gonna have an opportunity to go to one of these places next year which one should I pick (or at least help me eliminate an option or two)

- Camden Yards
- Citizens Bank Park
- Citi Field
- Nationals Park
- PNC Park
- Yankee Stadium

Camden Yards looks beautiful, I would definitely try to go there.
Citizens Bank Park is nice but wouldn't be on top of my list of these parks.
Citi Field same as above.
Nationals Park same as above.
PNC Park looks UNREAL. The view you get within that ballpark is absolutely amazing.
Yankee Stadium is well, Yankee Stadium.

For me I'd rank them like this:

PNC Park
Camden Yards
Yankee Stadium

The rest

I'd rather go to Camden/PNC over Yankee Stadium but that's just me. Couldn't go wrong with going there though, would be amazing.

This is just based on the ballparks - not factoring in the city attraction.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Joseph LaBate streaming on twitch (offline now, can still watch VODs):

He played with Chaput, MacEwen, and Demko yesterday. I wonder how long before Canucks management gets wind of this and tells him to stop. :laugh:

Last edited:

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Started spring cleaning in anticipation of my mom coming to visit for Easter dinner with the kids.

Pro tip: If you need to clean your windows with CLR before you clean them with Windex, you should clean your windows more.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Started spring cleaning in anticipation of my mom coming to visit for Easter dinner with the kids.

Pro tip: If you need to clean your windows with CLR before you clean them with Windex, you should clean your windows more.
Or just hire someone to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad