OT: OT Non-Ski Resort Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
This is the best trimmer shaver Ive ever used. $50 at costco and on. Sale for 40 sometimes at london drugs.
All I use now it replaced both razors and $300+ face trimmers. Gets close enough to not need anything else.

One-blade.jpg

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
@SniperHF @Chairman Maouth

I was thinking of changing my handle name to Hindustan Smyl, but I don’t want to offend anyone if they are Hindu’s or East Indians themselves. I myself am both and so I wouldn’t be mind having a bit of fun with that name. Please let me know if that’s ok.

My second choice is Bollywood Brock Boeser but I prefer the former.

Reactions: Chairman Maouth

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
Have you considered the option that you might be offending the Smyl's? :sarcasm:

Naw, you're good. No different than the McJesus references really.

LOL.

Alright. Hindustan Smyl it is.

I figured that since I’ve *temporarily* joined Team Tank and am no longer a heel on here (will go back to Pro Benning/Pro Winning Culture after the draft), I might as well change my handle name to reflect my newfound Facedom.

Reactions: Eddy Punch Clock

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
LOL.

Alright. Hindustan Smyl it is.

I figured that since I’ve *temporarily* joined Team Tank and am no longer a heel on here (will go back to Pro Benning/Pro Winning Culture after the draft), I might as well change my handle name to reflect my newfound Facedom.

You have not completed the full metamorphosis until you change your avatar to reflect your newfound Facedom.

Reactions: Hindustan Smyl

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
This is the best trimmer shaver Ive ever used. $50 at costco and on. Sale for 40 sometimes at london drugs.
All I use now it replaced both razors and $300+ face trimmers. Gets close enough to not need anything else.

I'm looking for a replacement for my double ended trimmer/shaver that is falling apart. I'll look for it.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
So i can like posts again for some reason i thought i lost the right lol so you guys better expect a TON more... ya know unless you gonna go full on jerk regarding a diffy prespective on the odds of the draft lotto :)

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
hey baseball people

I'm gonna have an opportunity to go to one of these places next year which one should I pick (or at least help me eliminate an option or two)

- Camden Yards
- Citizens Bank Park
- Citi Field
- Nationals Park
- PNC Park
- Yankee Stadium

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
Oh god is that doofus going on about jock straps again?

Nope.

For whatever it’s worth, I’m going to have to shut down the business as I was getting too many lawsuit threats. A few of my clients ended up getting fungal infections.

I also started receiving cease and desist letters from the agents of 17-18 year old prospects (Cody Glass’ agent, Logan Brown’s agent) as a few pedophiles pretending to be my clients reached out to these players. Sick world we live in.

Unfortunately, that’s the reality.

brokenhole

Aug 12, 2015
Nope.

For whatever it’s worth, I’m going to have to shut down the business as I was getting too many lawsuit threats. A few of my clients ended up getting fungal infections.

I also started receiving cease and desist letters from the agents of 17-18 year old prospects (Cody Glass’ agent, Logan Brown’s agent) as a few pedophiles pretending to be my clients reached out to these players. Sick world we live in.

Unfortunately, that’s the reality.
Hutton would probably give you his foot infected jock for free.

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC
hey baseball people

I'm gonna have an opportunity to go to one of these places next year which one should I pick (or at least help me eliminate an option or two)

- Camden Yards
- Citizens Bank Park
- Citi Field
- Nationals Park
- PNC Park
- Yankee Stadium

You should go to all of them.

Bam19

Apr 3, 2008
hey baseball people

- Camden Yards
- Citizens Bank Park
- Citi Field
- Nationals Park
- PNC Park
- Yankee Stadium

I Am no baseball person but I would
Choose based on the city and the potential to possibly go to two.

Top choice would be hr New York stadiums.

Then phi/pit

Then Washington

Then Baltimore (I’ve heard good things about the park but otherwise why go to Baltimore)

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
hey baseball people

- Camden Yards
- Citizens Bank Park
- Citi Field
- Nationals Park
- PNC Park
- Yankee Stadium

Eliminate the ones with a corporate sponsorship in the name. They don't sound nearly as sexy.

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing

One-blade.jpg

I’ll have to second this. This razor works wonders on pubes as well.

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
Hutton would probably give you his foot infected jock for free.

Although this would have been an unbelievable honor for both myself and my clients, I think my business is pretty much done. Too many guys misinterpreting what my business was supposed to be about (spiritual cleansing, kinesthetic transference, humility, focus), and instead, twisted my business into a perversion. Lesson in life learned. Not everyone in life will share your viewpoint.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
hey baseball people

- Camden Yards
- Citizens Bank Park
- Citi Field
- Nationals Park
- PNC Park
- Yankee Stadium
Are you going to all those cities already? Or trying to pick cities/parks to visit?

Yankee Stadium as well as New York obviously stand out above the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad