OT Non-Ski Resort Thread - Part I - New Beginnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
My brother bought $130 worth of RAM which immediately spiked in price to $285. What is going on with the cost of memory?

World shortage of flash memory. I also bought RAM a year and a half ago and it doubled in price since then. :laugh:
Look at these suckers buying RAM. Don't you know you can just easily download RAM from the internet?

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Jared Goff is actually good.

And Sean McVay is probably the coach of the year.
They knew Goff would take longer to develop than Wentz who was more pro-ready last year. Didn't see the two of them being this good in just year 2 though.

Eagles gotta smarten up and beat the Hawks tonight though.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
NCIX files for bankruptcy after closing all retail stores

Jeebus, I knew they were experiencing some tough time but....(granted I haven't bought much from them in recent years - guess they've suffered from people like me buying more & more stuff online). Still, I SOMETIMES prefer an actual retail store to see the product in person...

I went into an NCIX back in the day, smelled like rotten garbage and I swear the tech salesman had BAD body odor, it was painfully obvious.

Never returned back there.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Sup Guys,

A couple of HF Canucks fans have gotten all obsessed with the online game Golf With Friends. It's a really fun online multiplayer mini-golf game that feels a lot like Mario Kart or a fun old school Nintendo game.

RUeuGuJ.png

HQWAqTb.gif

1jQfHFn.gif

We hang out and play lot. We've even developed a league of sorts with a World Championship that the Champion has to defend regularly. It's a lot of fun.

If any of you guys are GWF players or are interested in playing with us and maybe challenging for the coveted infamous GWF World Championship, send me a PM and let me know. Everyone is welcome.

Here's more information on Golf with Friends

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Didn't know NCIX had actual retail locations.

My brother bought $130 worth of RAM which immediately spiked in price to $285. What is going on with the cost of memory?

Nuckles got it but I'm just expressing my annoyance with this trend.

Rocko604

Sports will break your heart.
Apr 29, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Anyone here taken the Amtrak Cascades to a Seahawks game? Worth the cost? $180 USD return from Bellingham for the wife and I. Figure we'd drive to that station just in case there's a track problem and the trains are down.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
that sounds pricey. could drive yourself for half the price.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
How much though do they charge for parking near the stadium now?
that's a good question that I don't have the answer to. I mean, downtown van if you walk 5 blocks up parking is $10 while within a 2-3 block radius of the arena it's 30-40. Not a big football fan, but I kind of want to go just for the american experience.

Safeco Field Parking Guide: Tips, Maps, Deals | SPG

says 15-40$, which seems pretty standard

Reactions: Hit the post

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Went to a game last year, parking was tough to find within reasonable walking distance but I think it was 30 US about 15 min. walk away.

Reactions: Hit the post

Rocko604

Sports will break your heart.
Apr 29, 2009
Vancouver, BC
that sounds pricey. could drive yourself for half the price.
Yup. And I have already reserved parking for $12 in a hotel garage downtown, one block from a Link station.

We can't stay the night though, and I already did a one day trip to Seattle last month for the UW/Oregon game, so I'm not really looking forward to doing it over again. Basically, I'm being lazy, lol. It is pricey, but I'm more curious if the cost is the worth the convenience of skipping the horrendous Seattle traffic.

Hyzer

Jimbo is fired - the good guys won
Aug 10, 2012
Vancouver
Sup Guys,

A couple of HF Canucks fans have gotten all obsessed with the online game Golf With Friends. It's a really fun online multiplayer mini-golf game that feels a lot like Mario Kart or a fun old school Nintendo game.

RUeuGuJ.png

HQWAqTb.gif

1jQfHFn.gif

We hang out and play lot. We've even developed a league of sorts with a World Championship that the Champion has to defend regularly. It's a lot of fun.

If any of you guys are GWF players or are interested in playing with us and maybe challenging for the coveted infamous GWF World Championship, send me a PM and let me know. Everyone is welcome.

Here's more information on Golf with Friends

I like golf it a lot better in my opinion. Custom maps, lots more customizeable stuff, more maps. Check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad