OT - HF Fantasy Football

J4M13M

Jun 4, 2014
Saint John NB
i would roll tate, monday night and stafford loves to toss the ball burelson was a legit fantasy WR the last couple years because of the coverage Megatron gets. Plus the giants defence is pretty suspect to the passing game

I'm leaning this way myself.

I lost Andre Ellington in that league, so I'll need more from my WR than intended, as I have to choose between Stevan "Butterfingers" Ridley and Jonathan "Who?" Dwyer.

J4M13M

Jun 4, 2014
Saint John NB
Id use Ridley. He's been better in preseason
Well, Ellington is back to a maybe, so I'll gamble and play Dwyer if Ellington sits Monday night...I hate that I have this type of decision for week one.

On the bright side, it's not Adrian Peterson missing week one of the playoffs, like last year.

J4M13M

Jun 4, 2014
Saint John NB
Thank goodness I wasn't looking for a big night from Larrty Fitzgerald..that might be the most disappinting fantasy performance of week one. They only targeted him 4 times...yikes.

On a completely unrelated note, is anyone inerested in trading for Larry Fitzgerald? lol.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
Thank goodness I wasn't looking for a big night from Larrty Fitzgerald..that might be the most disappinting fantasy performance of week one. They only targeted him 4 times...yikes.

On a completely unrelated note, is anyone inerested in trading for Larry Fitzgerald? lol.

I would be interested.

J4M13M

Jun 4, 2014
Saint John NB
If there was a fantasy football stat for PDO, I'd be leading the league. My opponent loses Julio Jones, I grab Harry Douglas who does a very nice Jones impression. My other league, I replace Newton with Kyle Orton, who puts up his worst stinker in years. But Odell Beckham Jr goes all "video game" and scores a ton. My team is decidedly mediocre outside of Beckham and Marshawn Lynch, but I allowed by far the fewest points all season and grabbed the second seed.

Barring a huge game (like 25+ points in standard scoring) by Marquise Wilson, I'll be in 2 finals next week because my opponents had bad luck in both cases.

I know how losing a guy like Jones feels. I had Adrian Peterson go down in the playoffs in a pool last season. That was my season, crushed. Won the regular season, finished 4th in the playoffs.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
If there was a fantasy football stat for PDO, I'd be leading the league. My opponent loses Julio Jones, I grab Harry Douglas who does a very nice Jones impression. My other league, I replace Newton with Kyle Orton, who puts up his worst stinker in years. But Odell Beckham Jr goes all "video game" and scores a ton. My team is decidedly mediocre outside of Beckham and Marshawn Lynch, but I allowed by far the fewest points all season and grabbed the second seed.

Barring a huge game (like 25+ points in standard scoring) by Marquise Wilson, I'll be in 2 finals next week because my opponents had bad luck in both cases.

I know how losing a guy like Jones feels. I had Adrian Peterson go down in the playoffs in a pool last season. That was my season, crushed. Won the regular season, finished 4th in the playoffs.

I am that opponent.

My team was decimated with injuries. I had Ellington, Cooks, Jones all out for the final stretch of the season. I had some decent success with waiver wires picking up Jordan Matthews, Justin Forsett and Knile Davis at the right time. However, in the end once Julio Jones went down i had no depth left and I took a gamble on Moncrief that didn't pay off one bit.

I felt the last 3 weeks i was playing on borrowed time. I wouldn't even made it to the semi-finals last week if it wasn't for Rodgers and Jones having monster nights on monday night football.

Hopefully i can find a way to win 3rd place and get some sort of consolation prize.

J4M13M

Jun 4, 2014
Saint John NB
I am that opponent.

My team was decimated with injuries. I had Ellington, Cooks, Jones all out for the final stretch of the season. I had some decent success with waiver wires picking up Jordan Matthews, Justin Forsett and Knile Davis at the right time. However, in the end once Julio Jones went down i had no depth left and I took a gamble on Moncrief that didn't pay off one bit.

I felt the last 3 weeks i was playing on borrowed time. I wouldn't even made it to the semi-finals last week if it wasn't for Rodgers and Jones having monster nights on monday night football.

Hopefully i can find a way to win 3rd place and get some sort of consolation prize.

I know how youfeel about injuries. Outside of the Peterson thing last year, I currently have a keeper hockey pool where my entire bench consists of: Chris Kunitz, David Krejci, Sam Bennett, Olli Maatta, Corey Crawford, and Brian Elliott. I lobbied for 6 IR slots, but the other Gms voted me down.

J4M13M

Jun 4, 2014
Saint John NB
Yeah, congrats! I'd like to say I put up a valiant effort in the final, but the final score tells a different tale.

Fun league, and it was nice to see a whole league of owners who gave it an effort all season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad