OT-CFL Team in Quebec city???

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOLR

Jun 4, 2006
Toronto / North York
"Quebec is what we call "voisins gonflables" in French language."
"Quebec's complex of inferiority is getting sad, really."

This isn't attacking Labeaume, this is attacking all of us. I'm very calm and collected thank you, just try to use a language that doesn't attack a city(and indirectly me) because you disagree with one(1) person.

Turboflex*

SOLR must be related to mayor Lebum. Just like everyone in Quebec city is related to each other.

TankEller*

Just like every Montrealer (or wherever you might be from) is an idiot too ! :)

Yeah, right... Whatever you want...

I'm from nearby Quebec, and having lived in both cities so far, I've got to say there are plenty of morons in both cities... Montreal just happens to be a huge city, whereas Quebec is a huge town.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Yeah, right... Whatever you want...

I'm from nearby Quebec, and having lived in both cities so far, I've got to say there are plenty of morons in both cities... Montreal just happens to be a huge city, whereas Quebec is a huge town.

That's original.

Next thing a thread like this occur, you should go to the psy, try having happy thoughts and try saying something nice like "Man it will be so great for Quebec city to have a Football team, I wish them good luck!". You know, acting like a good person for a change.

gee

Jun 28, 2007
Winnipeg
a couple questions on the potential for CFL expansion to Quebec City. Would PEPS Stadium work as a venue for a team. the stadium is listed as having a capacity of 19,500 which isn't too far off from what Molson Stadium was prior to the recent expansion (capacity of 24,000 for 2014). While maybe not ideal, would 19k be enough for a team to work with and do other things to supplement the lower base attendance - such as 'host' the Labour Day game vs the Als at Olympic stadium (boost the average attendance to 26k)?

FlyingKostitsyn

Mar 7, 2008
Quebec
What a surprise, a thread about something happening in Quebec City degenerating because a couple of morons. ''Quebec city inferiority complex'' right, why do some people from the great and glorious world city metropolis of Montreal feel an unsustainable urge to make fun of Quebec whenever they can? Its stupid. I could become a Montrealer next month if I chose to, would I become a superior being if I did? :laugh:

There are so many topics Montreal can be trolled about in reprisal of the stupidity being spouted here but it would be stupid to do so. Its a fine city, with fine people (mostly). I think our province benefits from a strong Montreal and a strong QC city, the ''rivalry'' is pointless and stupid. And yes, I make fun of the few moronic people here in Quebec who keep badmouthing Montreal too.

EDIT : OH WOW. I thought this was some kind of breaking news, and was wondering why I haven't heard about it :laugh:

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Well if it's any consolation, when I lived in Chicoutimi the consensus of the population was that BOTH cities sucked :P . If memory serves it was pretty much 'fascist ********* central'' for the former and '' Elitist rich yuppie concrete jungle' for the latter. So you see, there's plenty of inferiority complex to go around. :P
On that note, I guess we can leave that thread to rest since it's a few years passed it's relevancy anyways !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad