OOT Scoreboard 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
Colorado wins so we won’t have the final matchups until tomorrow because that Col-Nshville game will decide the central.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Jackets getting a point against the Pens was awesome. It moves them from last place to 2nd last (if score in the Ducks / Kings game holds up and Ducks lose in regulation ).
Jackets go from 25% chance to 12% chance for Bedard…
Bedard out West and out of our division is a good thing.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Oh my god, what a horrible game from Freddie the fossil. 3 really bad goals on him. That Duclair goal that started the almost comeback that made it 5-3 and after the Canes got their first empty netter.

What a joke.

Nothing but reputation with him anymore. He really looks ready to retire. I’d have to think he’s an .890%-something on a bad or average team.

He kind of was his last year in Toronto.

How didn’t Florida win that game?

Reactions: My3Sons

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I’m already tired of reviewing the goals for tonight. There’s some embarrassing ones, like one on Husso and Sogaard has “Worst goalie in the league” potential if he’s a regular next year.

Two really bad goals on him and the OT winner was stoppable.

Reactions: My3Sons

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
OOT thread was closed, but there are two meaningless games tonight, that I’m pretty sure are both make up games that weren’t originally scheduled for tonight.

Gillies currently at 21 saves and 0 goals against in his game against Buffalo.

Good. Keep CBJ more than a point away from dead last.

Not that I trust that to happen with Gillies.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
OOT thread was closed, but there are two meaningless games tonight, that I’m pretty sure are both make up games that weren’t originally scheduled for tonight.

Gillies currently at 21 saves and 0 goals against in his game against Buffalo.

Good. Keep CBJ more than a point away from dead last.

Not that I trust that to happen with Gillies.
He’s since been scored on 3 times since I posted this like not even 10 minutes ago in game time.

I knew I couldn’t trust him.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This is a crazy game in Columbus.

Kurt Angle is in the house and dressed for Columbus and he just scored his first career NHL goal tonight on Levi.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
This is a crazy game in Columbus.

Kurt Angle is in the house and dressed for Columbus and he just scored his first career NHL goal tonight on Levi.

They really should do player goal songs. I know some teams already do, but it would be cool if every player got to pick their goal song.

Bratt's would probably be a sad trombone given how much he usually celebrates.:laugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
My bad lol, same here

Turns out our win kept Buffalo out of the playoffs
Would they have won the tiebreaker?

Oh, never mind, they would have made it over Florida, as that would have given them one more point.

Gillies got pulled after the 2nd period and only after 3 goals on 27 shots. Doesn’t sound like a performance pull. Hutchinson played the 3rd and gave up two more goals, including one that was a really nice own goal by the Columbus player.

Looks like Nathan Meeeeeehhhhhhhhhh Kinnon just won this one late in regulation.

That would win the Central for Colorado. Not sure if one point gets them the division win or not. I don’t know if they would have the tiebreaker over Dallas or not.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
One other failed midseason prediction was when I scoffed at the thought Colorado would win the division.

They did come back to win the division on the last day of the season.

I actually thought it was possible they could miss the playoffs at one point in January. They were only a couple games under NHL.500 and were literally icing half an AHL lineup at times due to injuries.

They get Seattle? I’ve had Seattle getting swept for a while now no matter who they play, if not out in 5 due to their pathetic goaltending.

This Avs team isn’t as strong as last year’s that swept Nashville in round one and Edmonton in the WCF, but I think they’re looking at a sweep over Seattle. Maybe it takes 5.

That’s my first official prediction for the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad