OOT Scoreboard 2021-22 Stanley Cup playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
I'm hoping for more competitive games tonight. 3 blowouts and a Smith gaffe didn't really do it for me last night.

Camille the Eel

I'm hoping for more competitive games tonight. 3 blowouts and a Smith gaffe didn't really do it for me last night.
Boston was in it and the game was tight until about midway through the third. Hall had narrowed it to 2 - 1 and hit a post that would have tied it. The Carolina goal that followed broke Boston's will to win. It was one Ullmark could have had. Not a bad goal as he was moving and it was off the rush but he nearly got it and certainly if you are a Boston fan, you want him to make that save.

Boston is unlikely to win that series unless Marchand and Bergeron start to produce. Marchand is mired in one of the most unproductive stretches of his career, after having a very productive season up until the last 15 games or so. He may be hurt, otherwise why?
Post automatically merged:

In the Minny series I wonder if they play Flowers in goal in game two or go to Cam Talbot? The latter, I think. Why bet the season on Fleury when Talbot is the guy who got you here.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
holy crap, go caps

will these assholes get away without a delay of game penalty again when those moronic rats fly onto the ice?

zero series wins since '96....24 seasons....not one victory....in 5 tries (6 if you count the covid play in season.........keep the streak going.

what a joke

absolutely loved 2012 and henrique's double OT winner

(gilmour played guitar and wright played keys on this album)

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
This MSG “Let’s Go” theme for the Rags is the cringiest thing I’ve seen. But suits them since Let’s Go is the only words that can come out of the mouths of their douchey barstool fanbase.

Reactions: Guttersniped

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
come on Penguins

1651619881170.png

Reactions: Guttersniped

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
All the "grit is overrated people" must stop watching when the playoffs start.

Well yeah, they throw the entire rulebook out the window in the playoffs. Perfect example there. Rags elbowing dudes in the face is cool. Rag breaks his stick randomly and it's a slash.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Well yeah, they throw the entire rulebook out the window in the playoffs. Perfect example there. Rags elbowing dudes in the face is cool. Rag breaks his stick randomly and it's a slash.

You need guys like Kyle Clifford who will get 5 and a game and then get suspended.

Reactions: Bleedred

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Rangers>Washington, Boston, Pens, and TB for sure.

I simply don't agree with that.

What they do definitely have is the best goalie though, and that can take you very far, as the rags know having previously had Hank.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ

What they do definitely have is the best goalie though, and that can take you very far, as the rags know having previously had Hank.

They have arguably the best PP in the league and have legitimately been a good 5v5 team since the deadline. Anyone who doesn't recognize how good this current team is is underrating them because of how bad they were pre deadline and thinking they're still that team.

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar

This is a different team post trade deadline. They can now win without their goaltending when needed. They are much much much better than Caps and Pens.

Reactions: Hisch13r

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
They have arguably the best PP in the league and have legitimately been a good 5v5 team since the deadline. Anyone who doesn't recognize how good this current team is is underrating them because of how bad they were pre deadline and thinking they're still that team.

Also blind hatred cuz it's the Rangers. Can't accept the reality.

Reactions: Patrik26
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad