OOT Scoreboard 2021-22 Stanley Cup playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
because if a player just slowly glides, it should not be an icing. I don't like when they call icing on plays like that.

I'd have to see a replay to be sure, but I thought the puck was already over the end line, let alone the faceoff dots. Normally I'd agree that it should be wiped if the guy is dogging it, but I don't think that applies here. Hedman let up skating because he assumed it was already far enough to be an icing.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
Very symbolic for Colorado to win it in Tampa. Passing the torch from one dynasty to possibly a new one.

What Tampa has done is pretty incredible. For them to lose an entire line of key players who brought them the two previous championships and still come within two wins of winning a third, against a team as talented as Colorado. It’s pretty nuts.

crashline

What smells like, brother?
Feb 10, 2018
Vasy showing that stray bucket absolutely no mercy.

Okay, wrap this shit up, we've got a draft to nail.

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
Wonder how many people saw this moment when Sakic was getting raked all summer over the Duchene deal.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
ahahahahaah I wonder if Makar was tipped off early that he won it or he just skated up early like “Yeah I won this shit”

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Where's Bettman? He usually does all this.

Bill Daly is the one who sounds like he's sick.

• Wow
Reactions: NJDevs26

Camille the Eel

I'd have to see a replay to be sure, but I thought the puck was already over the end line, let alone the faceoff dots. Normally I'd agree that it should be wiped if the guy is dogging it, but I don't think that applies here. Hedman let up skating because he assumed it was already far enough to be an icing.
Yes two very questionable calls at the end - the non call of too many men and then the change of mind on the icing.

That said, what a dominant 3d period and really dominant game by Colorado. They were so much more dangerous and except for Vasi would have won by 3 goals maybe.

But I hate to see the refs screw up the end of the game that way.

Reactions: Jack Be Quick
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad