Seravalli: On Elias Lindholm: "I think he will either be signed by draft week or traded."

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Pretty sure any contract negotiations are illegal prior to July 1st but hey apparently Rasmus Dahlin's extension is "pretty much done." So maybe I'm wrong
They aren’t illegal at all. They can’t be signed and be official and registered until July 1…but you can talk to your own contracted player and their agent all you want to. With numbers and dollars and term and everything. You can’t tamper with your own employee. They just can’t sign it until July 1

Reactions: Ledge And Dairy

Bond

May 10, 2012
Pretty sure any contract negotiations are illegal prior to July 1st but hey apparently Rasmus Dahlin's extension is "pretty much done." So maybe I'm wrong
How would it be illegal for a team to talk to their own player lol. Then then basically act as the middle man for the other team

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
No he’s a Staal replacement, and his salary is good for that role too. If he actually is a 2C he’s on a steal of a contract.

I think he’s the 3C once Staal moves on. He’s played well enough to be 3C now with little to no drop off in the quality of the team.

Isn't Staal expected to stay?

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Trade 1
Zadorov + Lindholm (8x8)

For

Byram + cap dump

Trade 2
Hanifin for 13 and Krebs

Trade 3
Toffoli
For
Carolinas first ‘23

CamPopplestone

Sep 27, 2017
Not saying this is wrong, but it's also easy to guess lol. I hate how over the past month Frank has become the go to guy about Flames info when it feels obvious he has no actual sources within the team and he's just completely talking out of his ass and stating the obvious most of the time. He's definitely one of my least favorite "insiders"

Tufted Titmouse

13 Cups.
Apr 5, 2022
I think Columbus, Colorado and Canes will all be agressive to get him.

Columbus would be super interesting.

Laine - Lindholm - Gaudreau
Johnston - Carlson - Marchenko

Finally Jenner gets pushed out of top 6 duties, and can form a nice 3rd line with Foudy and Sillinger.

That's a really good top 9 imo. With their D adds, they would definitely be pushing closer to a playoff berth.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad