Seravalli: On Elias Lindholm: "I think he will either be signed by draft week or traded."

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
Hopefully contending is important to him and he'll realize how formidable the Avs are going to be when they fix the 2C situation (whether its with him or someone else).

A lot of the other teams being mentioned will be something like 2022 Calgary at best.

• Haha
Reactions: Youngguns80

CoachWithNoTeam

Jul 1, 2006
San Diego
I would be interested, and I think a lot of teams would be. What I’m confused about is what the ask would be if the thought is to trade your expiring #1C and stay legitimate contenders this year.

Fast forwarding to the deadline next year his value may be something like a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd if all goes well and he stays healthy and Calgary is looking to sell. I just don’t know how that looks if it’s for immediate replacements.

CapSpace

Caufield is lit
Nov 25, 2013
Near Montreal
Makes sense for the Canes to get him back. They only want to add contracts that end after this season since they have so many big contracts to deal with next summer, and Lindy fills a pretty big hole in the lineup as a 2C.

The Canes have a ton of prospects and some picks to use if it’s a futures deal.

KK is your second C for 6 more years :sarcasm:

• Haha
Reactions: oceanchild

dugg133

Jan 11, 2023
Bruins I assume will push hard for him with what little assets we have, but I think it’s safe to say basically any team will be able to top Lysell + a 2025 first, which is probably the best package we can offer.

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
Well Frank, it is literally against the rules to sign him by draft week so are you saying there is only 1 option here?
Reminds me of the idea that I saw on here last week that "if Matthews doesn't extend by the third week of June the Leafs have to trade him!"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad