Denmark: Olympic Qualification

admire

Denmark Fan
May 9, 2010
Denmark
I think the roster makes sense...I like that we took bau as replacement...he has played really well in the last two wc and took his chance...and he's a handful on a 4th line.

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Good luck Denmark, please don't let Belarus mercenary team to play in OG.

admire

Denmark Fan
May 9, 2010
Denmark
Good luck Denmark, please don't let Belarus mercenary team to play in OG.

Thanks..

I'm getting more nervous by the second....I just can't wait.
Hope Freddy and the defense can weather the storm that will come in the first period until we find our legs

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Yup, nervous aswell, I feel like a kid again, being this nervous about a game.
Hasnt happened since the 2011 SC finals.

Hope Freddy is ready, and hope that the team finds chemistry faster than against Latvia, that was one very sloppy game, which is understandable considering how little practice this team has had.

Really afraid that Belarus's 10 day intense camp with near all players, will be a huge boost to them.

Not as sure as some of the non Danish related posters are about this. Not at all!

admire

Denmark Fan
May 9, 2010
Denmark
Boedker you disgusting, showboating, POS! What a defensive horror show....

Frederik Andersen looked like he was ready to cut his head off.

Sperss1997

Oct 29, 2015
Aarhus
We have played really well though, just that one f...ing brainfart from Boedker.

Commentators have a point tho, with Jesper B Jensen forgetting his defensive obligations

Sperss1997

Oct 29, 2015
Aarhus
Boedker with one more disaster and 1-2

Put him in the press box. What a ****ing disaster. No wonder why he was minus one million last year in the NHL

Sperss1997

Oct 29, 2015
Aarhus
Against Latvia Boedker had a couple of totally redicilous brainfarts as well. We have played a good first period but it is hard when one man gives two odd man rushes away

admire

Denmark Fan
May 9, 2010
Denmark
I have not been this angry looking at sport for a long time.

Boedker shouldnt see a second more in this game! Just send him on a plane nowl.

Sperss1997

Oct 29, 2015
Aarhus
The Belarus goalie probably stands on his head the rest of the game making it very difficult to get back - and then Boedker makes another brainfart and we are out.

I hope not, I think we are easily the best team out there but those brainfarts by Boedker shocks the team big time

admire

Denmark Fan
May 9, 2010
Denmark
This is exactly what we deserve......If we miss this like this, it might break my icehockey heart completely.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad