GDT: OKC Barons @ Houston Aeros, Sunday 12/16 4:05PM MDT

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
Holy what a shift by eberle after he came out of the box, made them look like children but then he takes an undisciplined slashing and that's 2 in a row

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
I've been thinking all year that Schultz scoring goal after goal with that wrister was eventually going to slow down a bit yet here we are. Only comparison I can think of in that regard was Bourque.

:jump:

Bourque. That would be something intense. Dat Schultz.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
:jump:

Bourque. That would be something intense. Dat Schultz.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. I love what Schultz is doing too, but Bourque was one of a kind.

It sure would be sweet if he did turn into a number 1 D man though. We could really use one of them.

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. I love what Schultz is doing too, but Bourque was one of a kind.

It sure would be sweet if he did turn into a number 1 D man though. We could really use one of them.

Yeah - not expecting him to be the 2nd/3rd greatest defenceman of all time, but to be mentioned in that same breath...

How's Deck doin' out there?

Hockey Monkey

Oct 4, 2011

Yeah I just meant with regard to his ability to get a hard wrister on net from the point over and over and over. Schultz....has a ways to go in his own end before any additional comparisons will be forthcoming.

Hockey Monkey

Oct 4, 2011
I thought Deck was probably the third best defenseman behind Schultz and Teubert the last two nights. Very slow feet and a little small but he moves the puck extremely well and is pretty tidy in his own end. Liking the signing now for sure.

That said we still really, really need a reliable 2/3/4 guy. Like, really. I'm thinking Chris Pronger must surely be bored right now, maybe he'd consider us.

oilers2k10

Yak Don't Back Down
Mar 18, 2010
I think Eberle takin that penalty was a well calculated move on his part..he knows his teams PKers will have fresh legs in the second and should be able to get him the puck just as he steps out of the box scoring a wrister from the right offensive faceoff dot..

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
Hamilton has looked good these past couple games and again today.

Edit: another pk as henry shoots the puck out of play. 3 penalties in a row

Another as teubert takes a tripping penalty. That's 4 and almost right in a row.

Last edited:

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Hall hit hard by Larsson, then Paajarvi drills big D Bagnall and dishes out another hit on that same shift. Medvec (sp?) tries to hit Pitlick and gets the worst of it.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00