GDT: OKC Barons @ Houston Aeros, Sunday 12/16 4:05PM MDT

OilFury

Nov 17, 2012
Granlund has 1 assist in his 5 games back, Aeros got shutout last night and are on a losing streak.. could play really good tonight or continue sucking.

also 3rd game backtoback with travel

that video is always good for a watch lol..hope to see hall and ebs racing for points tonight

Mr Forever

The Oilers :(
Nov 18, 2010
COLLEGE
Were playing Minnesota's farm team. We will lose 2-1 in the shoot out in a game that is played mostly in the neutral zone.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Were playing Minnesota's farm team. We will lose 2-1 in the shoot out in a game that is played mostly in the Barons zone.

FTFY, guys like Zucker turn our D into pylons, they've out shot us in most if not all of our meetings.

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
Hall drills Zucker with a hard and clean shoulder to the chest and solves one mathematics equation on the bench after.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
Hall drills Zucker with a hard and clean shoulder to the chest and solves one mathematics equation on the bench after.

A little extreme much?

Never wish unto other teams as you would wish upon your own.

Zucker's a monster of a player.

Edit: Terrible at reading jokes. Duly Noted.

Last edited:

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
A little extreme much?

Never wish unto other teams as you would wish upon your own.

Zucker's a monster of a player.

I think it was a joke judging by the end of the sentence. Zucker is a great player. Was just at the expense of all the fans calling Hall dirty for his check when it wasn't a dirty one...and then the obligatory unsustainable :nod:

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
If Hall were to put a hurting on another of Houston's players they would undoubtedly look to get even.

Mcnofool6110

Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
I think it was a joke judging by the end of the sentence. Zucker is a great player. Was just at the expense of all the fans calling Hall dirty for his check when it wasn't a dirty one...and then the obligatory unsustainable :nod:

Right right right.

My joke reading potential's reached an unsustainable level. Better bring it down. :handclap:

Mcnofool6110

Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
The first step is realizing that you have a problem, step 1 accomplished! :handclap: :sarcasm:

HF... Addiction... Bah, Impossible. That's not a real disorder.

:help:so i'm not seeing streams posted for today...i'm going into panic mode...:help:

Looked on the usual haunts (Atdhe, firstrow), haven't seen anything yet either. maybe in 4 minutes, something will mysteriou-magically show up?

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
If Hall were to put a hurting on another of Houston's players they would undoubtedly look to get even.

This is very true.

Right right right.

My joke reading potential's reached an unsustainable level. Better bring it down. :handclap:

Haha, I just thought I would point it out, didn't want any unneeded controversy...not that that ever happens around hfBoards :sarcasm: But no need to worry, everything around hfOil is unsustainable right now!

Sorry I can't help you guys out with any streams but the AHL Live one is up now so they should be showing up soon.

Mcnofool6110

Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
Haha, I just thought I would point it out, didn't want any unneeded controversy...not that that ever happens around hfBoards :sarcasm: But no need to worry, everything around hfOil is unsustainable right now!

Much appreciated. Lest a fight break out! The horror!

Danis gets the start for the Baby Oil, Hackett for the Baby Wild.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Best night ever would be Paajarvi getting a hattrick against Hackett and then Hackett loses it and they drop the gloves and Paajarvi to everyone's surprise kicks ass :sarcasm

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00