GDT: Oilers vs Kings, 8:30pm. Crypto.com Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
That would be so Oilers fans to rip a coach for playing a goalie back to back and then praise a different one for doing it.
Different case actually. Smith shit the bed against Vegas and asked to redeem himself against Chicago and shit the bed again. Skinner on the other hand, played awesome yesterday. So if Woody plays him again today, why would any Oilers fans get upset?

Reactions: elmeroil

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Would like to see Perlini get a game or two and Yams get the presser….just don’t think Yams is the best we can do on that line.

Dont look for this to happen anytime soon now that Woodcroft is coach. yama is seeing his minutes and usage increased. Its pretty silly he's exclusively in our topsix when he has one goal all year playing with hockey gods. I mean again Yama playing parked with either of the two most prolific players in hockey and he only has one goal in 2022. I mean its incredibly inept.

McBeastMode

Dec 29, 2012
Beside my neighbor..
Kings are wearing their whites and chrome helmets again tonight..

GFElzQu.jpg

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
No, LA requested the Oilers wear their home jerseys so they could wear their whites which they pair with their chrome dome helmets. The Oilers then requested the Sharks wear their road whites so the Oilers didn’t have to bring 2 full sets of jerseys on a 2 game back to back road trip which would have been a major pain in the ass for the equipment staff.

oilers shoulda refused LA, that can f*** off with those helmets

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Different case actually. Smith shit the bed against Vegas and asked to redeem himself against Chicago and shit the bed again. Skinner on the other hand, played awesome yesterday. So if Woody plays him again today, why would any Oilers fans get upset?

It'd be all based on the end result.

If the Oilers win, he's a genius for starting him again, playing the hot hand.

If they lose and get shelled, he'd be a moron.

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
Dont look for this to happen anytime soon now that Woodcroft is coach. yama is seeing his minutes and usage increased. Its pretty silly he's exclusively in our topsix when he has one goal all year playing with hockey gods. I mean again Yama playing parked with either of the two most prolific players in hockey and he only has one goal in 2022. I mean its incredibly inept.
Agreed. I think it’s time to move on from this player. Looking at his stats alone he’s neck and neck with such offensive stalwarts as Keith and Kassian. This despite playing with one of our all stars all year long. Having said that he’ll likely score tonight.

Reactions: Duke74

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton

Light work, as well. Skinner only faced 20 shots yesterday and 33% of those were in the first 5 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad