woodcroft.jpg

GDT "Music as you scroll"
Limp Bizkit: Rollin'

Go Oilers!​

Last edited:

BertMcDrai

Middle old guy loving sports
Nov 26, 2018
Exactly what @Tyrolean said...if you want to be a playoff team this is the game to show it.
If we show up tonight I am very confident the rest of the season...if not...well we dont deserve to be a playoff team.

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
Speaking of Crypto.com. I can't help but watch this commercial and say McDavid is well on his way to do the same thing. Lived up to his hype and then some.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
This is a game where i feel the 3rd line has to beat up on the Kings weaker bottom 6 for us to pull out a win.

3-1 Oilers. Foegele, RNH and Draisaitl with the goals.

Duke74

Jan 13, 2018
Would be nice if Draisaitl showed up tonight. I'm growing tired of his lackadaisical play. Hopefully Woodcroft works his magic and somehow gets it out of him.

Reactions: Mav3rick07

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
Why are we wearing our Halloween jerseys on the road? Is the NHL going into NBA mode when it comes to jerseys? If so bring back the reverse retro!

This will be a bigger test than some think. The Kings always seem to own us and we are playing a back to back. That big wood magic should help us out though!
:pickle:

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Why are we wearing our Halloween jerseys on the road? Is the NHL going into NBA mode when it comes to jerseys? If so bring back the reverse retro!

This will be a bigger test than some think. The Kings always seem to own us and we are playing a back to back. That big wood magic should help us out though!
:pickle:

I think it's because these were rescheduled games that were originally supposed to be in Edmonton.

Reactions: 94 Oil Drops

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I think it's because these were rescheduled games that were originally supposed to be in Edmonton.

No, LA requested the Oilers wear their home jerseys so they could wear their whites which they pair with their chrome dome helmets. The Oilers then requested the Sharks wear their road whites so the Oilers didn’t have to bring 2 full sets of jerseys on a 2 game back to back road trip which would have been a major pain in the ass for the equipment staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad