Pre-Game Talk: Oilers in the SENS Den, Thurs 7:30 TSN | Cheap Beer Edition

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
jfc....get off the damned ice if you're too damned lazy to move your feet. 3 pylons in front of the net there.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Who ever suggested that though? At worst, people might argue the cap/budget space along with the assets gained by trading him might outweigh what he can bring particularly if he continues to have injury issues.

You literally just wrote down a scenario in which people would think trading EK would be a good idea.....

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
By far the most embarrassing individual effort I’ve seen at this level.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Embarrassing. This was an opportunity for some guys to step up and show their stuff with Stone and Karlsson out. Didn't see much pride or desire on the ice at all.

Reactions: topshelf15

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
You literally just wrote down a scenario in which people would think trading EK would be a good idea.....

You're bringing this up in the context of this game as proof though... so the implication seemed to be that somebody out there thought we'd get better right off the bat.

It's not like it's without precedence for a team to improve by moving it's best player. Boston moved Thornton for a proverbial bag of pucks and used the cap space to sign Chara and Savard going on to win a cup (after Savard got brained mind you).

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
I'm really envious of Bonk and how he stopped watching a while ago....
I'm finishing off the Sens season but only half hardheartedly and doing other things as well so I'm missing plays here and there especially when things get out of hand or are boring. I record just in case something interesting happens. Watching the playoffs is going to be hit and miss with a very low minute count unless one series really catches my fancy but I won't record any of it. I'm sure a lot of non playoff Canadian fans will find better things to do especially if the weather improves.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00