Pre-Game Talk: Oilers in the SENS Den, Thurs 7:30 TSN | Cheap Beer Edition

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
SENS will get the chance to TRY and "Skate With McDavid".......

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: senswon

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
No, it's because it's a Canadian team (so lots of opposing fans) and McDavid. I think this is a game that a lot of fans bought tickets to months in advance. But who knows.

Yep, I am one of those people. But my dad is also an Oilers fan so. We always go when they play the Sens.

Reactions: Ray Kinsella

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
Been to enough games this year, the $20 parking and $30 for 2 beers will remain in my pocket. Or i'll get a 24 for the $25, keeps the games interesting.

Jorge Garcia

Dec 9, 2004
I'm going. Wanted to see McDavid and Karlsson in an all-out pond hockey game between two teams with nothing to gain. Also, wanted one more look at Karlsson before he leaves, if he leaves. Now, sadly, it looks like there won't be any EK, which can't be helped.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Nope but gatineau is the place to go to stock up.

Was at Costco in Gatineau yesterday, and from March 19th until April first, they'll refund the tax and deposit, if you buy two cases of 60 (cans) of a few of the brands of beer, that they carry.

2 X 60 cans out the door for $124.86, after tax and deposit refunded at cash out.

Reactions: Back in Black

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Was at Costco in Gatineau yesterday, and from March 19th until April first, they'll refund the tax and deposit, if you buy two cases of 60 (cans) of a few of the brands of beer, that they carry.

Anywhere in QC really.

Maybe more like 27-28

Cant beat the price of import beers either, like Corona...

Too bad they rob you blind at sporting or concert events, everywhere! (not a shot at Melnyk).

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
WOW. Hm, let me do a quick conversion (whoa, canadian dollar's weak these days)... I could get about 12-16 beers at a hockey game here for that.
Where? Even when I made the trip to Bingo games the cheapest I could get a beer was 8 bucks.

All MLB and NFL games I go to are just as expensive as Sens games for alcohol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad