Confirmed with Link: Oilers claim Brandon Davidson off of waivers

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
I think Benning is in a tough spot because hes playing tougher minutes and getting no support. Last year he played quite a bit of time vs tougher comp actually, but did so with Sekera. Sekera was a great stabilizing factor and the clear lead of that pairing. That pairing did extremely well together too. Unfortuantly we saw just how important Sekera is. Now Benning is playing those similar minutes and is being relied upon to be the lead (or a very close second fiddle) on the 2nd pairing. With no support his gaffes become more apparant

Reactions: Aerchon

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
I saw someone wearing a Yakupov 64 jersey a couple days ago.

I get jerseys can be expensive, but at some point you gotta have a little dignity. Just don't wear it at all.

Could be worse, could be this guy (I know him). He still wears it!

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
I saw someone wearing a Yakupov 64 jersey a couple days ago.

I get jerseys can be expensive, but at some point you gotta have a little dignity. Just don't wear it at all.

My only jersey is a Yakupov 64 jersey. I'll probably replace it eventually but I hate the current jerseys and frankly, I consider it a badge of honour if anyone doubts how long I've been a fan.

So in defence of that guy, you can stick your conceptions of dignity up your ass :P

Pressure

Real Talk
Aug 11, 2005
Edmonton
Man, now i feel like y'all be judging me every time I pull out the Igor Ulanov jersey.

Judging? More like beloved. He's a walking icon for everything good in this city. He played to the grittiness the city stands for back in the day. Which is why so many loved him.

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
Jan07-UlanovSign.jpg

Reactions: Pressure

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad