Post-Game Talk: Oilers 6 - Jets 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Anyone upset that Chevy didn't do anything should hopefully have change of mind seeing tonight (and honestly before then, but whatever).

Glad we kept the first round pick and didn't sell the farm. This team is headed for a rebuild and we need all the help we can.

Anyone who thinks otherwise, I'm sorry, you're fooling yourself.

None

Feb 22, 2012
Anyone upset that Chevy didn't do anything should hopefully have change of mind seeing tonight (and honestly before then, but whatever).

Glad we kept the first round pick and didn't sell the farm. This team is headed for a rebuild and we need all the help we can.

Chevy's probably feeling validated about not going big, but also embarrassed for that cup contender as currently configured quote.

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
We took too many penalties, but, at least we didn't get shut out.

MhbL.gif

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016

Anyone who thinks otherwise, I'm sorry, you're fooling yourself.
Yeah, I don’t think spending a first round pick-plus on a rental is going to put this team over the top and I’m not so sure I worry about pissing the core off by supposedly not being committed to winning because we didn’t bring in a big-name. Frankly the effort has been in the shitter for a while now so I’m not sure if pissing them off would conceivably make things worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad