Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
My god you guys are hilarious.

"Wideman is playing terrible."
"Russell is playing terrible."
"Hamilton is playing terrible."
"Giordano is playing terrible."
"Engelland is terrible."

Then proceed to complain about the goaltending that has been hung out to dry and suffered losses because of the terrible play in front of them.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary

"Engelland is terrible."

Then proceed to complain about the goaltending that has been hung out to dry and suffered losses because of the terrible play in front of them.

So you think the goaltending has been sufficient, then?

Yung Rotini

6 Summers
May 18, 2013
Penticton, BC

"Engelland is terrible."

They've all been terrible, but that doesn't change that the goaltending has been terrible as well. They don't get a free pass.

Last edited:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Honestly I think if the defense was playing a bit better no one would be saying a word about the goaltending that wasn't said last year. They have been average, just like they were last year.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
They've all been terrible, but that doesn't change that the goaltending has been terrible as well. They don't get a free pass.
Except they haven't been terrible. Their numbers are bad because the team has been bad. They have kept us in games we have no business being in.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Except they haven't been terrible. Their numbers are bad because the team has been bad. They have kept us in games we have no business being in.

I'll agree with that point, however some of the goals they have been letting in have been backbreaking goals that completely sink the team.

I'm not saying we deserved to win any of the games we've lost so far, but in addition to the horrid play of 95% of our players, each of those games also featured a goal that could have been called questionable.

HighLifeMan

#SnowyStrong
Feb 26, 2009
Giordano and Hartley have been the biggest disappointments and in my opinion the focal points of our current lackluster play.

Both of these guys need to step up and lead this team back into respectability before this season gets away from us so early on.

SmellOfVictory

Jun 3, 2011

I think it has. There haven't been any particularly soft goals let in, and neither goalie is exactly expected to be all-world. They were average last year, and they've been average this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad