• My belly

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • lmfao flames

Votes: 24 32.4%

• Total voters

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Maybe Chia traded away half the board as well or Mclellan benched them..

I'm jk, just to be clear..

This part not joking but I think the Eakins era really did a number on the fanbase that even the McDavid draft and new arena hasn't totally rectified. This place is a ghost town always. We rival the poster participation now of such places as NJ, Carolina, and Florida. Been like this for years here afaik.

Maybe the analytics crowd can run some numbers on poster participation during winning vs losing. With some factorial analysis and score effects as well..;)

OK, its alright to laugh people, is not so bad..

For someone who just registered not too long ago, how much DO you know? ;)

Reactions: NeverForget06

trick91

Jun 7, 2012
why on earth aren't we calling up Rattie or Puljujärvi with Sleps possibly injured?

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
As per: Oilers Nation

Oilers

Maroon-McDavid-Draisaitl
Lucic-RNH-Slepyshev
Pakarinen-Strome-Jokinen
Malone-Letestu-Kassian
Nurse-Larsson
Klefbom-Benning
Russell-Gryba
Talbot

The Oilers didn’t skate this morning so we won’t know until warm-up if Slepyshev is ready to go. Drake Caggiula is out after blocking a shot versus the Islanders. Malone only played seven minutes on Tuesday, but it was a noticeable seven minutes. He has played with a lot of energy when he’s dressed and you hope it rubs off on some of his teammates.
Devils

Hall-Hischier-Palmieri
Bratt-Henrique-Stafford
Gibbons-Boyle-Hayes
Wood-Coleman-Noesen
Greene-Santini
Moore-Mueller
Butcher-Lovejoy
Schneider

Kyle Palmieri returns to their lineup. He missed seven games after being injured versus San Jose on October 20th. Palmieri had seven points in seven games before being injured. He will be a big boost to their offence.​
If Slepy is out than Jokinen is in the top 6 :/

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
For someone who just registered not too long ago, how much DO you know? ;)
Enough to be a mod..heh, i have pictures, double wink.

I'm really jonesing for this game. Not getting much done today.

hey, OT but did anybody find the rink lighting and microphones at Barclays last game is really good. I swear that's the best lighting and board sounds in any rink in the league. It was impressive. I love surround sound on large screen HD

It helps that there were lots of thunderous hits.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003

hey, OT but did anybody find the rink lighting and microphones at Barclays last game is really good. I swear that's the best lighting and board sounds in any rink in the league. It was impressive. I love surround sound on large screen HD

Who are you Mr. Drivesaitl? ;)

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton

I noticed this too. Especially the mic quality. Could hear a ton of chatter from the benches and players calling for the puck. Hits sounded great too.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I noticed this too. Especially the mic quality. Could hear a ton of chatter from the benches and players calling for the puck. Hits sounded great too.

yeah, it was the best HD feed and audio I've seen anywhere. Seems like some of the telecasts don't have nearly as good a feed.

Plus all the f bombs. That was funny too. Every other shift it was f something....the wife even started laughing.

MinimaMoralia

May 1, 2015
Would it be the worst thing in the world to sit Klef for a game or two and give Bear a quick look?
I don't mean that to sound reactionary, and I know Bear needs more seasoning, but he's played very well in the A so far.
Klefbom, meanwhile, could use some time to sober up from whatever form of elephant tranquilizer he's on.

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
WHYYYYYYYYYYY must Mclellan keep putting Pak in the line up the 3rd line here no less. He is a complete nothing player doesn't even hit anymore so he's just taking up a spot someone else could use to gain traction for the year. Hell I'd rather have Khaira in and see if he can improve his game.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
WHYYYYYYYYYYY must Mclellan keep putting Pak in the line up the 3rd line here no less. He is a complete nothing player doesn't even hit anymore so he's just taking up a spot someone else could use to gain traction for the year. Hell I'd rather have Khaira in and see if he can improve his game.

Pak prevented about 2 potential goals,(brilliant stick lift on Tavares) was good on the PK, and was a handful in the game playing with Kassian. He did well with his minutes, was dangerous, and didn't get scored on even playing some tough minutes. He's looking better every game. Strome was invisible.

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Slepyshev on the second line? Showcasing him. Bury a goal, Anton!

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Cause there is no one better in the lineup right now for that spot. Kassian has been pure trash.

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
Pak prevented about 2 potential goals,(brilliant stick lift on Tavares) was good on the PK, and was a handful in the game playing with Kassian. He did well with his minutes, was dangerous, and didn't get scored on even playing some tough minutes. He's looking better every game. Strome was invisible.
No he doesn't. He accomplishes absolutely NOTHING on the forecheck doesn't make players pay with hits. He has never been dangerous at any point this year.

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
Damien Cox;
-Larsson not as good as last year
-wouldnt you love to see hall with mcdavid
He'a actually better this year just goes to show blowhards harp on record instead of evaluating the player based on HIS play. Larsson is still a rock defensively, hitting every body that moves, and has added an offensive element to his game this year that he really didn't get to show last year.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
He'a actually better this year just goes to show blowhards harp on record instead of evaluating the player based on HIS play. Larsson is still a rock defensively, hitting every body that moves, and has added an offensive element to his game this year that he really didn't get to show last year.
Only reason I could see Larsson appearing worse is cause of Klefboms play bringing down his stats. Thats it.

Reactions: SomeDudeOTI

Jeff Lebowski

Jan 12, 2008
Damien Cox;
-Larsson not as good as last year
-wouldnt you love to see hall with mcdavid

We saw Hall with McDavid and it was nothing special. We were also 25th/30 in goals against and 7th in the Pacific. I'd rather have Larsson on the back end keeping the puck out of the net.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad