Confirmed with Link: Official Schedule Thread (Released: Opener in Boston 1/19)

Whiplash27

Quattro!!
Jan 25, 2007
Westchester, NY
anything on NBCSN or NBC are probably not on MSG (may be some exceptions to the first). Otherwise I'd assume everything else is on one of the MSG networks. The Canadians networks don't affect it.

Giacomin

Apr 29, 2007
Am I missing something or are the Rangers only having 9 division games at home and 15 non division games at home.

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
Am I missing something or are the Rangers only having 9 division games at home and 15 non division games at home.

Not sure where the confusion is...18 games vs division, 9 home/9 away. 30 non division, 15 home/15 away

TC82

Aug 27, 2012
I only saw two (2) afternoon games, one at 12:00 PM and one at 01:00 PM. Sucks for us Europeans :(...now I have to watch all games on GameCenter as recordings with a ****tier quality than the live ones.

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
I work Tues, Thur, and Sat nights...looks like I'm only watching a handful of games live this year.

I work Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday nights. DVR is your friend.

I actually envision it being fun. Turning off my cell phone, only listening to my iPod in the car, getting back home at 11:30 or so and locking myself in the basement in solidarity to enjoy the game. Get to skip the intermissions, too.

TC82

Aug 27, 2012
I actually envision it being fun. Turning off my cell phone, only listening to my iPod in the car, getting back home at 11:30 or so and locking myself in the basement in solidarity to enjoy the game. Get to skip the intermissions, too.

My kudos to you. This is something I personally can't do. If I know the game is already over, I have to know the score. I can't enjoy watching it with the same excitement knowing that the outcome of the game is already out there.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
I work Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday nights. DVR is your friend.

I do the same often. I ref football and umpire softball. If I have a game during a Giants or Rangers game, dvr and come home and watch. Have probably done it 30 times over the past 15 years. Although, it was more annoying when I had to tape on theVCR and then wait til about an hour after I figured the game would be over to start watching. Game got spoiled only once.

Just a tip, when you get to work, either turn off radio before turning off car, or set up ipod to go on as soon as you re-start car. When I am about to walk on field, I usually plug in the ipod so I dont accidentally hear anything when I turn on car.

Also, when I get home, before I turn on tv, I change channels on the cable box to nickelodian or disney to make sure I dont accidentally turn on during a post-game show.

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
My car is somewhat enigmatic when it comes to its radio. Even if you have the USB plugged in and were listening to it on the way to work it will sometimes (although rarely) turn itself back to the radio upon restarting the car. It usually turns itself back to satellite radio, though, so no big deal.

Just counted the schedule. Only 9 games fall on either a Sunday or Tuesday night. Looks like a lot of late nights for me!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad