Official Rangers on Twitter Thread

Radek27

May 19, 2004
NJ
I clicked on this link and immediately had 25 girls show up at my front door asking what i was looking at.

Is this the site where Carton got that awesome New York King hoodie he wore today? I don't see it on there and I want to get me one.

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
@ryaneclowe29: Extremely excited to be joining the #NYrangers . Getting an opportunity to play in New York and at MSG is special

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
The argument Asham and Hartnell were having with those two guys was almost like a parody account :laugh:

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
I'd love to know what Asham is like in real life. Seems like such a troll. :laugh:
i think it'd be so much fun being a lesser known NHL player. You don't have to worry about all the scrutiny that comes with being a star. Could you imagine Hank getting into a Twitter argument with a fan and calling him a donkey? :laugh:

Jan 8, 2012
NY
i think it'd be so much fun being a lesser known NHL player. You don't have to worry about all the scrutiny that comes with being a star. Could you imagine Hank getting into a Twitter argument with a fan and calling him a donkey? :laugh:

:laugh: that would be hilarious. And then cue the Devils fans bashing him. With Asham, no one cares. Paul Bisonette has the most hilarious twitter out of any NHL player.

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
:laugh: that would be hilarious. And then cue the Devils fans bashing him. With Asham, no one cares. Paul Bisonette has the most hilarious twitter out of any NHL player.
He's definitely the funniest player on Twitter. The Kings have the funniest team Twitter

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Ash jokes to Torts after getting PP time at the end of the 6-1W so you know he's willing to troll even with Torts.

charlie460

Stone Age Hockey
Nov 25, 2011
Norway
Mats Zuccarello ‏@zuccarello36

Must say this is a good pic! Hard to fight this one #gowithit

hs5XY4z.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3