Official Rangers on Twitter Thread

mcsauer2738

Apr 1, 2011
I have a feeling this is a fake account, The Rangers PR staff normally does the honors of welcoming players to twitter.

lebear

I have no idea
Oct 18, 2007
Sweden
I'd actually love if they had a player (Biron) live tweet from some game, just like they sometimes hook up microphones to players.

frozenrubber

Sponsor
Nov 27, 2005
Brooklyn
I'd actually love if they had a player (Biron) live tweet from some game, just like they sometimes hook up microphones to players.

It's against NHL/NHLPA guidelines. Players and staff may not use social media from 2 hours before a game until after the press access immediately following a game.

lebear

I have no idea
Oct 18, 2007
Sweden
It's against NHL/NHLPA guidelines. Players and staff may not use social media from 2 hours before a game until after the press access immediately following a game.

Ah, thought there would be issues. He can have a guy next to tell what to tweet. I'm sure it would be allowed if it was for publicity/marketing ;)

KreiMeARiver*

Gabby now on Twitter! (team getting loaded)

@MGaborik10

Last edited by a moderator:

KreiMeARiver*

I think Richards is drunk right now hahahaha. It appears old, now, but I wasn't following him.

Richards said "welcome @mgaborik10 to twitter"

My bad I guess, but it's still funny.

nyrleetch

Aug 2, 2009
New York
BRichards_1991 Brad Richards
@imseanavery and @HLundqvist30 hanging with me post game. After a nice win iN Carolina....
44 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Then you got Rupp Wolski and Gaborik tweeting within what 100 feet of one another lol.

ChrisKreider20

But y u mad?
Jul 21, 2004
Toronto
Best Line Ever.
WojtekWolski86 Wojtek Wolski
@
@HLundqvist30 @kevinweekes When the Dos Equis'(most interesting man in the world) guy passes away. Henrik will replace him.

ChrisKreider20

But y u mad?
Jul 21, 2004
Toronto
2v8sghz.png

KreiMeARiver*

every tweet from richards tonight has had some form of grammatical error...they're all getting toasted

haha exactly...and Rupp fixed it for him. Richards needs to work on "your" and "you're".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad