Official Rangers on Twitter Thread

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
Arron Asham ‏@TheRealAsham45
@Rupper17 Hi Mike. I'm Arron and I'm one of your new teammates. Can I get a retweet? #LetsGoRangers
Retweeted by New York Rangers
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

Kershaw

@Rupper17 Hi Mike. I'm Arron and I'm one of your new teammates. Can I get a retweet? #LetsGoRangers
Retweeted by New York Rangers
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

His face is very punchable, even in a Rangers uni. He'll have to win over a lot of fans, that's for sure.

kamil27

Jan 10, 2013
Nash will be slow in the start adjusting to the team, but Rangers are stnaley cup contenders

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
Hey @Rupper17, isn't it crazy that Torts thinks we're so good that we don't even need a third linemate in practice? #rocketsforfeet
Hide conversation Reply Retweet Favorite

Jocke

Feb 9, 2010
Lundqvist launches new web site.

Henrik Lundqvist ‏@HLundqvist30
My new website has officially launched! Happy to share this project with all my fans. Check it out http://hlundqvist30.com #LundqvistLaunch

charlie460

Stone Age Hockey
Nov 25, 2011
Norway
Ag5rHhk.png

member 116805

OMG he knows Minnie Driver?

aside: does anyone know if Zuccarello has arrived in N.A. yet?

Pic is from Ottawa, brah

Edit: Oh yeah, some guys were hoping he grew 4 inches.. No, he didnt. Still more physical than 10 ft 17 Boyle though lol

*Bob Richards*

Doesn't mean that they are in N.A.

If you look closely, it's rather obvious that it was taken within the fires of Mt. Doom.

member 116805

Doesn't mean that they are in N.A.

If you look closely, it's rather obvious that it was taken within the fires of Mt. Doom.

Makes sense, Mats' hair look scraggely like he has been inside the rock for a long time. Could just be because of Russion pollution though..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad